Free gas needed for local travel in Phoenix

State and local government assistance programs.
Berman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free gas needed for local travel in Phoenix

Post by Berman »

Good afternoon, my name is Bobbijo
Here is my story:
My husband and I recently moved here to Phoenix AZ. It was a long trip in which we paid a lot for gas, but now our funds are low and we need more money for gas. Or a free voucher. We moved my mom back here after my dad passed away from dementia. My husband and I took care of him 24/7. My husband has been battling stage 3 cancer and even helped care for my Dad during his chemo treatments. Now we need free gas to pay for the doctor visits in Phoenix. He has also had multiple surgeries and a catheter in his heart, all while helping take care of my dad. When we moved to AZ after my dad passed away we found out that my husbands dad was homeless and living at the river. We eventually found a house that we could afford the down payment (which took everything we had) that way “Dad” would have a place to live.
We thought it would be easy, but hot summer months is coming way too fast to Phoenix AZ. The power company said we had to have an inspection first. So we called “Wireone” and they said it would be $69. So we scheduled a date with them and instructed them to call me (the wife) when he was done for payment as my husband and I weren't going to be there but my father in law was there. When “Colton” was done inspecting everything he said that it would cost $5000 to fix. Also that it would be $500 for the visit paying for gas and other bills. My father in law instructed him that he is supposed to call me for payment. When “Colton“ called me he stated the bill was $200 and needed that payment. I asked him why because I was quoted $69. He stated “it's for gas for the trip here”. I told him I am only paying for the $69 agreed on and he took that payment and left. I didn't receive and invoice or any piece of paper telling me what was wrong and what the cost would be. I finally called wireone on a Friday and inquired about everything. I was told by the lady that was helping me that that was unbecoming of me to ask for more money that was quoted to us on the phone and she proceeded to say she would open a ticket on it and since it was Friday they wouldn't get back to me that day but they would reach out to me on the following Monday. Well the following Monday was last week and I still haven't heard from them so I decided to message them, well I have been waiting for them to respond back to me for over an hour now. So now I want to drive there but need gasoline. It is going to be a cold winter and although we have shelter, we have no heat. From my understanding all we need is an electrical box and have it secured to the house.
If you can help or know of anyone that can help please reach out to me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free gas needed for local travel in Phoenix

Post by Admin »

Hi Bobbijo
Some of the places that may offer free gas cards or help in Phoenix may be community action, the Salvation Army or a church. We have a list of resources you can try to call and apply at and look here for help in the Phoenix and Maricopa County region.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Berman wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:05 am Good afternoon, my name is Bobbijo
Here is my story:
My husband and I recently moved here to Phoenix AZ. It was a long trip in which we paid a lot for gas, but now our funds are low and we need more money for gas. Or a free voucher. We moved my mom back here after my dad passed away from dementia. My husband and I took care of him 24/7. My husband has been battling stage 3 cancer and even helped care for my Dad during his chemo treatments. Now we need free gas to pay for the doctor visits in Phoenix. He has also had multiple surgeries and a catheter in his heart, all while helping take care of my dad. When we moved to AZ after my dad passed away we found out that my husbands dad was homeless and living at the river. We eventually found a hou