Moving from Oakland CA

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
tyesha carter
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving from Oakland CA

Post by tyesha carter »

Hello My name is Symon’e. I’m 22 years old and I currently live in Oakland, California. and trying to move from it.
I’m currently 7 months pregnant, and I have been a single parent since April since the baby father and I couldn’t see eye to eye during this time. I have also been doing this alone mentally, emotionally, and physically since my parents and most my family doesn’t see eye to eye either.
I am currently staying with them sharing a small room with my younger sister. Which I’m thankful for but might I say this environment in Oakland California is toxic, stressful, and draining. I feel so bad because I know its not good for the baby or Myself in general. That’s why I’ve been bussing my butt off and trying to get my career started. And why I am checking with charities for my assistance to move.
I apply to a few voice over agencies and went on a few auditions. (I just graduated In April so landing anything might take a few weeks or months ) but I'm still waiting for a gig.
Since this pregnancy experience it’s been tough, even using the help of charities. This wasn’t my plan. But once God told me to keep the baby I knew this was his plan. But I do need help. If I move to Los Angeles I’ll be closer to my career, so once I do get a job it’ll be easier to work. That’s why I’m emailing you to see if you can be willing to get me a grant of 10k-24k. This money will be use for the good use of my newborn child and me.
This will really be helpful and the big push I need, to get out of this toxic environment and into my own place of happiness, and hope for the future. I don’t want to raise my son in a environment like this. I don't have family support like I mentioned and the Baby father isn’t any help at all. So this money will really be the start of a great beginning. I will use the money for one year's worth of rent and then living expenses. He will be born In late October of this year. I know it’s cutting it short but if I can be blessed with this grant i can definitely find a place and be move out ready by the first week of august so I can already start nesting! I hope my story at least consider any opportunities, and if you can’t help I will love to at least get any information or be send over to any charity that can help or give me a grant to move from Oakland to Los Angeles. Thank you for this opportunity and your time.
God Bless you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Moving from Oakland CA

Post by Admin »

Hi Symon'e,
If you want to leave Oakland, try getting help or information from local agencies there in Alameda County. As there are moving, relocation, and financial assistance programs you can try. Find details here on how to get help in Oakland CA.
tyesha carter wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:03 pm Hello My name is Symon’e. I’m 22 years old and I currently live in Oakland, California. and trying to move from it.
I’m currently 7 months pregnant, and I have been a single parent since April since the baby father and I couldn’t see eye to eye during this time. I