Can I get light bill assistance in Lagrange GA

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sadir
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can I get light bill assistance in Lagrange GA

Post by Sadir »

Hello. My name is Tomeka and I live in Lagrange and need light bills help. I'm a military veteran and a single parent, and I have a six year old daughter and a 20 year old son. We are from Georgia in Lagrange too - our whole life. My income is very limited this year, and I need some help paying my bills and getting my children something for Christmas. I'm having a hard time finding work because I have PTSD and Bipolar I. So, it's hard to be around a lot of people. I do receive unemployment benefits and military benefits, but it's not enough to ensure the bills are paid, buy food, keep up the maintenance on my car or make sure my daughter has everything she needs since she's in the first grade. Right now paying the light bills and keeping the lights on is priority. I don't really have to worry about my son because he's in college. So, if someone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can I get light bill assistance in Lagrange GA

Post by Admin »

That is Troup County, and we have information on utility help, money for light bills, and other resources. In fact, we have many listed. Also if you have PTSD - BiPolar also try filing for disability. Look here for help with bills in Troup County.
Sadir wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:40 pm Hello. My name is Tomeka and I live in Lagrange and need light bills help. I'm a military veteran and a single parent, and I have a six year old daughter and a 20 year old son. We are from Georgia in Lagrange too - our whole life. My income is very limited this year, and I need some help paying my bills and getting my children something for Christmas. I'm having a hard time finding work because I have PTSD and Bipolar I. So, it's hard to be around a lot of people. I do receive unemployment benefits and military benefits, but it's not enough to ensure the bills are paid, buy food, keep up the maintenance on my car or make sure my daughter has everything she needs since she's in the first grade. Right now paying the light bills and keeping the lights on is priority. I don't really have to worry about my son because he's in college. So, if someone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it.