Emergency help needed by me in Dyersburg TN

Help with paying medical bills
Dragon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Emergency help needed by me in Dyersburg TN

Post by Dragon »

Good afternoon, my name is Yanir, I am Venezuelan and I have lived in the country for 2 years, in Dyersburg Tennessee. I need emergency help with my utility and medical bills. Last year I attended a dermatological consultation referred by my primary care doctor because I have contact dermatitis on both hands. Call to make an appointment at the PINNACLE Dermatology clinic and they gave me an appointment a month later with Dr. Smith, indicating that she worked with the Cigna insurance which I had, when I attended the appointment she treated me very well, indicated medical treatment, and control 2 months later.
I attended both times and they only charged me $10, the rest the medical insurance was supposed to cover. A few months later the bill arrived at my house for $613.96 for expenses of the two consultations. I called the insurer to appeal and they denied the appeal Alleging that the doctor stopped working with that health insurance days before the first consultation, but at the time she called to make the appointment she did work with the health insurance. The clinic never informed me of this, and now I have to pay that amount, which I do not have. I do not have the money for my utility bills from the Dyersburg TN utilities either. If you could help me, I would appreciate it with all my heart.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Emergency help needed by me in Dyersburg TN

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Dyersburg is in NW Tennessee, right? There are a number of places for emergency help, such as e Economic Development Council and a ministry alliance. Not to mention pantries, churches and other charities for financial help or support. Find programs here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html