Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Falynn Guobadia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

National Grid bill

Post by Falynn Guobadia »

Good Day
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding my current situation with National Grid. As a single mother with two children, I am finding it increasingly difficult to afford the rising costs of utilities.
I kindly request your support in exploring any available programs, payment arrangements, or financial assistance options that can help alleviate the burden of these increasing expenses on my National Grid bill. Your understanding and consideration would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: National Grid bill

Post by Admin »

There are programs from National Grid - both state specific and regional. As the company has grants, payment plans, and low-income help. Some form of support will be given, and look here for help with National Grid bills.
Mr. Mr.

Re: National Grid bill

Post by Mr. Mr. »

Hi, I have yet to receive any paperwork on the help I will receive in the program. Currently I am having problem paying for my National Grid bill. I had called about a month ago and was told that they are looking into it and things are slow.
I would like to know as I don’t have the funds this month.
I have sent in all my current paperwork.
I hope to receive oil assistance and energy assistance, National Grid assistance. (I was thrilled last year I was rewarded $700 for my electric bills).
Can someone call me.