Bullied out of my job

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Peter Nagares
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bullied out of my job

Post by Peter Nagares »

Hello,
My name is Tracy. I have been working since I was 15. I have recently become unemployed from the County Jail as a Captain in June. I was basically bullied out of my job. I was there for 8 years and it was sad to me to leave, but I didn't really have a choice but to leave because of new management. Since then, I have applied to many jobs and some people are saying I am overqualified.
I had an interview today at the school and I have another at ARC Human Services on Thursday. I am eagerly trying to become employed. In the meantime, I have extensive experience in the work field. But I am in need of help in the meantime. I have been doing any and everything I can to try to get gas money to take me to these interviews. I am selling things on marketplace and everything. I know you probably hear these stories a lot. I am asking, sincerely, for temporary help.
I have not been able to pay my mortgage since August after the bullying incident that made me lose my job. I am due for September, October and November. I have shut off notices for utilities. I have no proof of income, as I have none. I am the person usually donating! But I have had to start from scratch and I am having a tough time. I recently got divorced this month. My ex husband has not lived with me or helped for years. I am not looking for handouts. I am just looking for a helping hand to save me from the waters so I don't go completely under. Believe me, if I weren't in serious need, I would not ask. I have included my resume just so you can see that I have been employed and that I do work for a living. I am just having a really tough time in between jobs due to the loss of employment from bullying! If you know of any good leads for employment, let me know. I am working on getting my clearances for the school so hopefully that works out! Anything you can do I would TRULY appreciate. Anything helps. Anything.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bullied out of my job

Post by Admin »

That sounds horrible. Do you have you have a civil legal case? As there are free pro-bono lawyers and legal aid, which you may qualify for. Look here for free legal aid near you.