Bullied out of my job

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Peter Nagares
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bullied out of my job

Post by Peter Nagares »

Hello,
My name is Tracy. I have been working since I was 15. I have recently become unemployed from the County Jail as a Captain in June. I was basically bullied out of my job. I was there for 8 years and it was sad to me to leave, but I didn't really have a choice but to leave because of new management. Since then, I have applied to many jobs and some people are saying I am overqualified.
I had an interview today at the school and I have another at ARC Human Services on Thursday. I am eagerly trying to become employed. In the meantime, I have extensive experience in the work field. But I am in need of help in the meantime. I have been doing any and everything I can to try to get gas money to take me to these interviews. I am selling things on marketplace and everything. I know you probably hear these stories a lot. I am asking, sincerely, for temporary help.
I have not been able to pay my mortgage since August after the bullying incident that made me lose my job. I am due for September, October and November. I have shut off notices for utilities. I have no proof of income, as I have none. I am the person usually donating! But I have had to start from scratch and I am having a tough time. I recently got divorced this month. My ex husband has not lived with me or helped for years. I am not looking for handouts. I am just looking for a helping hand to save me from the waters so I don't go completely under. Believe me, if I weren't in serious need, I would not ask. I have included my resume just so you can see that I have been employed and that I do work for a living. I am just having a really tough time in between jobs due to the loss of employment from bullying! If you know of any good leads for employment, let me know. I am working on getting my clearances for the school so hopefully that works out! Anything you can do I would TRULY appreciate. Anything helps. Anything.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bullied out of my job

Post by Admin »

That sounds horrible. Do you have you have a civil legal case? As there are free pro-bono lawyers and legal aid, which you may qualify for. Look here for free legal aid near you.