Free place to fix my car serpentine belt?

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Aaron Martinez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free place to fix my car serpentine belt?

Post by Aaron Martinez »

Hello!
My name is Greta and I'm contacting you today in regards to financial assistance to fix the serpentine belt on my car. I currently live at St. Joseph's in Hyannis. I recently bought my first car. Unfortunately, my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. I spent all of my savings on buying the car, car insurance, and other repairs. I'm currently employed by Doordash and rely heavily on my car for income. My husband and I are working very hard to get out of the shelter.
The cost to replace the serpentine belt averages from $100-$150. I'm also $149 behind on my car insurance due to unexpected repairs.
I'd greatly appreciate any information or guidance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free place to fix my car serpentine belt?

Post by Admin »

if you only need $150 or so for the repairs, not that is a lot of money. Heck take out a loan and work a little more on Doordash to pay back the $150. There are also maybe some grants you can try, and look here for grants to repair a car.
Aaron Martinez wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:52 am Hello!
My name is Greta and I'm contacting you today in regards to financial assistance to fix the serpentine belt on my car. I currently live at St. Joseph's in Hyannis. I recently bought my first car. Unfortunately, my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. I spent all of my savings on buying the car, car insurance, and other repairs. I'm currently employed by Doordash and rely heavily on my car for income. My husband and I are working very hard to get out of the shelter.
The cost to replace the serpentine belt averages from $100-$150. I'm also $149 behind on my car insurance due to unexpected repairs.