Can someone fix the free car I got?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Adriel White
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can someone fix the free car I got?

Post by Adriel White »

I lost my sister, I received a free car from my friend it’s a 2008 colbalt. I went on Friday 12th of January to get it on the road legally but it’s not shifting into gears and I don’t have any money to fix it. I moved with my sister and her boyfriend in July 2023. While the car was free, can some charity help me repair it? As what good is a free car if it doesn't work.
I need a vehicle to get back on my feet. Well life has thrown me some punches and now he’s kicking me out as well the end of March 2024. I have been grieving my sister as well and I have a part time job now in Capac, Michigan where I reside. I desperately need help please. I don’t know what to do and I’m so lost.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can someone fix the free car I got?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Sorry for the loss of your sister, but fixing a 2008 car doesn't seem like a good idea. As the cost is prohibitive and something else will soon break. Try other programs for a free car instead - maybe that will help. Find a free car.
Adriel White wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:29 pm I lost my sister, I received a free car from my friend it’s a 2008 colbalt.