Living at a camp and want to move bt how

Find how to get help with rent
Mark Jones third
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Living at a camp and want to move bt how

Post by Mark Jones third »

We had to run from our apartments for fear of our life's or police harassment. I have contacted OSBI, Attorney General and Oklahoma Governor as I was told to do. I can give more information on this.
We have been trying to camp out at Lake Texoma for about a week now.
It is cold and I can't move around very well. My grandson and his girlfriend are with me. We have our animals also, 2 dogs and 2 cats.
I am 64 my grandson is 22 and his girlfriend is 19. They are hurt from jumping out a two story window of apartment complex in OKC..
We left Talihina Ok are camped at Platter, Ok. The closest big town is Durant, Ok.
What we need help with is finding something we can afford, Deposit money and deposits for utilities. Once we are in we can pay the rent and bills. I am on social security and my grandson is on SSI. We are willing to move in together in one apartment or house until we can get a second one.
We are not that picky where we will move to, as long we can get out of this camp. We like Love, Marshall, Atoka, Johnston, Carter counties of Oklahoma. Just something in our price range other than camping out.
My government phone has just started acting up, but I can check email. I do have a car. The kids get a little bit of food stamps. We just need a little boost to get into something. Or a place to stay warm until we can save our money. It's quite costly to camp and stay warm. We only have a very small electric heater. We were able to borrow a tent, but the wind goes right thru it. Even a large enough camper we could make payments on, we just don't have the down payment.
Thank you for any help or direction for help.