What do people do while Social Security disability being appealed?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Aaron Martinez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What do people do while Social Security disability being appealed?

Post by Aaron Martinez »

I hope and pray that you and your loved ones are all doing well. The reason I'm reaching out to you is because I am both physically and psychologically disabled and my Social Security disability and supplemental income case is pending appeal and I don't see their Administrative Judge until March 24th.
I have absolutely no source of income other than my EBT / SNAP monthly food benefits and I am literally unable to work due to my long list of disabilities. To make things even worse I just received an eviction notice from my landlord since I am now 3 months past due on my monthly rental obligation of $450.
Can you PLEASE find the kindness and grace in your hearts to help me find:
1. Rental Assistance
2. Cash Assistance
3. Assisted/Supportive Housing
4. Transitional Housing
5. Eviction Prevention & Diversion
All of my immediate Family members have passed away. My Brother was killed in combat during the first Gulf War. I lost my 2 Sisters; As well as, my Mother to various types of Cancers. And most recently and devastating of all of my losses was the loss of my Beloved Father.
I have absolutely nobody except you that I can turn too for help while waiting on appeal of my Social Security disability. My back is against the wall, I'm in very cold, dark and isolated stage in this life, it's the middle of winter and I'm literally on the verge of becoming HOMELESS living out on the streets.
please, Please, PLEASE help me as this long appeal goes on!!!! I want to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your assistance, consideration, kindness, care, support and generosity. May God continuously Bless you and yours ALWAYS....
Respectfully & Humbly Submitted,
Noemie Bilas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: What do people do while Social Security disability being appealed?

Post by Noemie Bilas »

To whom it may concern:
My name is Patricia. I'm currently facing homelessness after exhausting all options. I am fully disabled and have been deemed so by the SSA since 2002 but now I need to go through an appeal process. I receive monthly SSD payments but have been fighting for and been denied SSI payments since 2004 and the appeals have been denied. I have been forced to go back to work on and off despite exacerbating illness, multiple surgical procedures and mental breakdowns.
Not only has the SSA claimed to have lost my files upon a number of occasions, after years of waiting on a list I thought I was on, the housing authority also claimed to have lost my paperwork as well.
I am desperate and appealing for any help possible to stay in my home and not be exposed to the elements and lose my possessions.
If there is any help or guidance you can provide me with I would appreciate it greatly.
Thank you