I am only a homemaker

Ways to increase your income or make money.
SteveZell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am only a homemaker

Post by SteveZell »

My name is Lacey. I am a young widow and my husband Kevin passed away April 2022 and he had died in an accident at his place of work. I was just a homemaker who is now struggling with bills and need for a job. Kevin was working for GM and my husband was working on a machine when the machine malfunctioned my husband was crushed and died instantly.
Kevin and I were Married in 2008 and we had 3 little girls. I am very heartbroken that they will never see their father again and Kevin was just 54 so very young. I’m reaching out because I’m in such financial distress because Kevin was my sole provider and I was just a homemaker. Since his death I have been without a vehicle, insurance, my checking account has become in the negative and I owe 298.00 cell phone past due bill to contact Verizon wireless. I also am unable to pay for medical insurance, open enrollment for my mental health depression, anxiety medication and grievance counseling as I have no money or income as a homemaker. Please help me with anything and any resources that you know for a fact that would help my family without losing everything Kevin worked for. Thank you and God bless.