Husband murdered

State and local government assistance programs.
MrsJasnen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Husband murdered

Post by MrsJasnen »

Greetings,
I am Hunter, and my husband was murdered. I am reaching out for help to help me and my family, my youngest son father / husband was murdered in March. I was receiving child support from his father and now he is gone, it's been hard with providing things that we need to help my children, my son Daryl is 13 years old and we had to do a fundraiser to raise money for us to attend his dad's funeral in Michigan.
I am only getting $249 in food stamps and my rent is being raised in July, I currently don't have a vehicle to get us back and forth to doctors appointment, grocery shopping etc. It's been a struggle for us since my husband was murdered and it's very tough for us right now and dealing with my son's father's death.
My son's father family had planned to get my son's father life insurance before he was murdered, but they didn't get the chance, to help my son financially. We would appreciate any help that we can get to help with a vehicle for us to get around to take care of our necessities and help with getting food and clothing, because they will be in school soon.
I only get a set amount of money monthly, that can only go so far for us. I don't have family here to reach out to for help unfortunately, and I want to make sure my children can get the things they need. I thank you so much for listening and I would truly appreciate any help that you can help support us with, I had planned for us to get a vehicle and because of our situation currently I am not able to do so. I have had alot of support from my children's teachers and school mates with the grieving process of the loss of his father. His teacher recommended me to reach out for help to assist us and I thank you for taking time to listen.
Adriel White
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Husband murdered

Post by Adriel White »

Hello,
I saw your site, and feel saddened that I need to ask for help.
We were abused, and I was almost murdered by my former husband.
He threatened to kill us so we had to go underground.
I could not renew my drivers license, and my health has declined from the poisons he put in my body. I had a great business and job and lost my insurance license because I could not tell them the shelter address.
We have been blackmailed, and our savings extorted from us. I have two children.
If you you could please help me I would appreciate it. I don't even know where to begin, and I don't know when this pain will end.
My former husband poisoned me, almost murdered me and the poisons are killing me.