Ride to dialysis treatment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
SARALUVV
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ride to dialysis treatment

Post by SARALUVV »

I am looking for transportation options like a free ride for my elderly mother. She is 81 and goes to dialysis three days a week and needs someone to driver her there. She lives in Lansing, Michigan. Her dialysis center is approximately 5 miles or less from her home.
My sister who currently oversees our mom is already complaining about the cost of transportation to and from the dialysis center through CATA. I am looking for other options to get her a free ride for dialysis, preferably free senior rides to appointments. Do you know of any organization that offers free transportation to a dialysis clinic in that area?
Abbvie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ride to dialysis treatment

Post by Abbvie »

Good afternoon. I am asking if there is a program that would help with getting a ride to treatment for dialysis. I have a few days left to be out of housing, which was supportive, for not renewing my lease because of health issues with mold and mildew. I am diabetic getting ready to go on dialysis and other heath issues. Live with my daughter and her two children both have Asthma . One is artistic. Thank you very much. I would appreciate any kind of help.