Find how to get help with rent
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing Coordinator seeking client help

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Good afternoon SVDP,
My name is Crisitna, I am a Housing Coordinator at Housing Choices, I work with people with disabilities to find and maintain their housing. I am reaching out to you on behalf of the Mendez Family to request assistance with their March Rent. I am currently working with the Lopez Vasquez Family because their daughter has a disability and was referred to our agency by the San Andreas Regional Center.
Our goal is to help this minor with a disability maintain her housing because homelessness can be detrimental to her health. The family has been experiencing a financial crisis because they have been unemployed and their daughter has been sick which prevents them from being able to obtain new employment at the moment. Please inform me if you have any funds to assist this family, I can help them submit any documents that are necessary.
Tran
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing Coordinator seeking client help

Post by Tran »

Good Morning,
My name is Annie. I am a housing coordinator at Global Health Link in Minneapolis, MN. I have a client who is set up to move fairly soon here, but is unable to pay the deposit of $335.14. I have reached out to a few organizations, so any help would be greatly appreciated. He is a disabled senior who is hoping to move out of his current housing due to steep stairs he can no longer use. Thank you and Happy Holidays!