Incarcerated housing

Find how to get help with rent
Beckquick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Incarcerated housing

Post by Beckquick »

My name is Raymond and I live in Barstow CA. I am on probation and have limited work experience due to my past record and I was Incarcerated.
I have found a full time job at a local travel center here in town (pilot/flying j). I've been there two days now and am going to be full time. My problem is housing. I am homeless and on my mother's couch and I need housing.
This isn't going to last beyond tomorrow. I need a motel voucher for one week just till I can get my first check. I desperately don't want to lose the job I just got due to homelessness. I don't need free housing.
Only a place that will let me live there and then pay for it on pay day that takes someone that has been Incarcerated. Is there any emergency charity or program that would put me up in a motel here in Barstow and allow me to pay for my stay in a week? This is an emergency as I won't have anywhere to go in the morning. I can verify my employment. Please help me stay on the right path.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Incarcerated housing

Post by Admin »

If you were in jail, and have a record (including evictions and past incarceration), there are options out there. A number of national and local agencies as well as landlords help people get a second chance in life. More on second chance apartments from landlords near you.