Homeless due to witchcraft

Find how to get help with rent
Janel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless due to witchcraft

Post by Janel »

My name is Zoe, I am thirty-six years old and I am a single mom that has suffered with homelessness due to witchcraft. Call me crazy but I’m sure you will understand me after my explanation of concern with motherhood.
My attempt to obtain shelter has become a blockage to raising my child because my child’s father has conducted witchcraft activity in my life to block these activities to kidnap and rob me through child support with witchcraft.
I have evidence to provide to show and documents to prove the insanity to prove unfit characteristics of myself into losing custody of my child. I also have time frames of robbery from my bank accounts and also black and white printed pay checks that have been robbed from me up to $800 of my payroll check from the hours that were worked. It has come to an non understanding of my child being taken from me and placed with dad after attempting to obtain housing several times.
The blockage is coming from having all required documents and standards in renting any sort of home to obtain custody. I have applications and emails from leasing management concerning issues of being qualified for approval but not being approved. The concern is I have all obligated criteria for rentals and still not being approved even with the correct criteria as far as, credit, income, etc.
I attempted to apply to housing referrals for over 5 years now dealing with The Lewis Center, Adopt a Family, The Lord's Place, Shelters in Port ST. Lucie, Orlando, Deerfield, etc. I have also attempted to go through housing referrals at the universal colleges that I attempt to attend when I have the chance to and nothing has come alive for me and my daughter my situation is so terribly heartbreaking I’m starting to sleep in hotel bathrooms due to the witchcraft keeping me out of work, even keeping me from receiving unemployment, I have attempt to seek help through DCF twice and also have caseworkers and case managements in and out of my life but no results in seeking any sort of shelter. Me and my daughter attempted a single mom program, Holy Ground, the outcome of their assistance intimidated my child’s father and that’s what started the activity in doing witchcraft into slowing me down and finding ways to soon and take whatever necessary to prove that I am not eligible to raise my child. Forced an eviction on me causing me to get fired before even going through training.
Childhood trauma of mistakes of conscious thinking I’m the bad guy or thinking I’m terrible to my children I’m not sure maybe mental abuse is in his home but this man is totally traumatized.
This is a cry for help because I am attempting to apply for Deerfield housing back in 2020 or even 2021. The application that was opened during covid-19 that was willing to accept 500 individuals for the waiting list. I was reached out from your team and was told I needed documents to prove mental disorder from witchcraft to receive any assistance and me and my team, my attorney, case management, etc. are reaching out to adjudicate my application because my situation has now become court order and DCF involvement to receive shelter or consequences will be losing my daughter and it's insane.
I’m not losing her. He is using this witchcraft to make me look uncoordinatedly as far as denial for shelter to kidnap my daughter through the court system and force child support payments just because I’m in school to be an OBGYN. Initially I would like to adjudicate my application because me and my team obtained the documents to receive the help to obtain custody of my daughter.
Can you please reach back out with me, my team, they are all here searching and seeking for anything you all can do. I am working with child net in west palm beach, DCF, Adopt a family, and an attorney. The names are.
Craig: child net case management,
Abbey: adopt a family,
Heline: attorney child dependency.
I am trying to complete a case with DCF where I am court order for priority of stable housing so that I will not loose custody of my children due to the witchcraft. My case manager is working for child net and adopt a family Craig and abbey and we have a property that’s available and will like to discuss furthering assisting me with public housing or section 8.
I was on the waiting list and revived help back in 2017 through a single mom program where DCF promised me another stable placement instead of being placed you all took my off of public housing and are making me go through the entire process again.
I was never suppose to be replaced off the list. Can we please make arrangements to discuss further actions. I am a single mom of a five year old daughter, Lockett, that is experiencing witchcraft and human trafficking from the other party of the child that has caused DCF involvement and I have been physically abused by family and friends from the child’s father.
I’m reaching out for help to get away from the witch craft that he has placed in every town that I secured myself to run to rob and terminate any job or shelter and case management that comes available.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Homeless due to witchcraft

Post by Admin »

Well, not really sure what to say here. Just look into a homeless prevention / rehousing program. And we strongly suggest you also do not tell people about the witchcraft and/or talk to a professional therapist for help with your story. But try rehousing programs, and look here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... nd_ra.html
Underwood

Re: Homeless due to witchcraft

Post by Underwood »

I am from Portland Oregon and lived there from 7/00 - 11/23. I am homeless now. I started working at IKEA a few weeks ago.
I was wondering could I get help from this organization for Hotel voucher in the state I am in because I am experiencing Homelessness right now.
I transferred my job here to Oregon thinking I was going to live with my Cousin. She decided to curse me out because of a post I put on Facebook saying she was into cults and gothic stuff. The post was put out before I came to Oregon. I came with 3000 dollars. Now I am struggling and staying in a Hotel.