Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Pitbull
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stuff for from church for the homeless

Post by Pitbull »

Hello,
My name is Jolene and my good friend told me to email churches to see if they can help me out and give me the stuff I need.
She said a lot of churches got funded to help people in need. I am homeless and have a 13 year old son who needs school stuff and personal items. He starts school on September 7th but has to go Monday to get his schedule and get his photo taken. He needs a haircut and school clothes. We got a few school supplies from a thrift store for free so he is good on that aspect. If you can help me with any funding that would be amazing. I am staying in my suv/truck for the moment (son is staying with his father for now and he is poor too but he at least has shelter so that's why my son is with him). The SUV is parked in my friends apartment complex, it needs a battery, breaks/roasters and tires. If I can get the truck fixed (my sons father can fix it all but I need money for the parts he said everything would be as follows...Battery aprox $70-$80, Tires about $70 -$120 each and I need all 4, roaders $60-$100, breaks $20-$30.) I'm sorry to even have to ask for help but I don't know what to do, if I can get the truck fixed I can do doordash and food deliveries for money and also do house cleaning. I'm begging you please, I don't know who to ask or what to do. I have prayed so hard and yet still don't know who to ask or where to turn. Everything has fallen apart for me since my Mother died in 2016 of cancer (CLL). I have a learning disability as well so nothing is easy for me to do. If you cant help can you please forward this email to someone you know will help me. I have contacted 211 for help but all they do is give me resources that don't work out. I don't know how many applications I've filled out for help that were just dead ends from other churches in which we asked for stuff.
I feel hopeless and like the best part of my life is over with. All I want is to just find a job (with door dash or any food delivery place as it's one of the few things I'm good at (I'm an excellent driver!!). I have severe anxiety so I cant do much job wise. If you have anything I can do for pay at your church I will in a heartbeat. Anyway, I really really need help from a church or charity with bills and kids stuff. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope you have a wonderful day. God Bless!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stuff for from church for the homeless is available

Post by Admin »

There are many programs for homeless people to get stuff. That includes a church, food pantry, clothing bank, charity and more. We have many resources listed and look here for options. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html