COVID restrictions have eneded

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Alibaba
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

COVID restrictions have eneded

Post by Alibaba »

Hello my name is Katie and I live with my 9 year old daughter in Lynn, Massachusetts. I have been struggling to pay my rent since the pandemic and have really fallen behind on utilities, now with COVID restrictions done I can be evited or power cut off. The other day the electric company came and left a note on my door and was ready to shut my electricity off that minute if I didn't go out and beg the man not to. I called National Grid and they are giving me 2 weeks to figure it out but they want the entire past due balance as they also ended COVID restriction. It's so incredibly embarrassing and frustrating to say the least, how much I owe but it's just myself providing for my daughter who was in a full body cast for the first few years of her life due to a hip disorder called hip dysplasia that she had to have several surgeries since she was an infant. So all my money had been going to make sure she had the best doctors, nurses and rehabilitation that was out there. Long story short, that's where I started falling behind. Now that landlords are able to evict people, I'm afraid that's next if I can't come up with back due rent as well. I've tried the RAFT program a while ago and applied only for at the last moment to be told they ran out of funds. I have been given phone number after phone number to call and charity's and organizations that are supposed to have funds and I haven't hardback from anyone to deal with the end of COVID restrictions. I hear other people saying how they just got 25,000$ for rent plus rent paid for s year and their utility Bill's paid for thru United Way. But whenever I call I just get the run around or right to voicemail!!
PLEASE Mr. MCNAMARA I'm sure you hear this ALLDAY LONG...but I CANT LOSE MY HOME BECAUSE THEN I'LL LOSE MY DAUGHTER AND SHES ALL I HAVE IIJ N THIS WORLD!! I know that I can manage staying on top of my bills injustice need help for the past amounts I owe. Please is there anyways at all you can help me or help direct me in the direction of someone who can actually help me out.
I'm on the verge of being evicted now that COVID restrictions are done and I can't have that happen. Please call if you have time to speak with me. I know you must be so busy with emails just like mine. But PLEASE HELP ME AND ESPECIALLY MY DAUGHTER FROM LOSING OUR HOME!! I GREATLY appreciate your help and look forward to hearing back from you soon!!
LoreyM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: COVID restrictions have ended

Post by LoreyM »

To Whom it May Concern,
Hello, I am well out of my wheel house in writing this type of letter but I desperately need assistance. I am a lower to mid level individual with my income who was hit hard by the COVID restrictions, which I know have ended. I work very hard and, while I am married now, I raised my two kids entirely on my own without asking for any type of help. I worked 2 jobs to support my kids and always made sure my bills were paid. In March 2022, both of my parents had a stroke on the same day. I had taken my mom to the hospital and stayed with her while the doctors did their work. Since I could not get ahold of my father, I sent my husband to their house and he had to break down the door. My dad had a stroke and was unconscious on his bedroom floor. While my mom recovered from her stroke, my dad didn’t do so well.
He lost his speech, his ability to swallow and movement on the left side of his body and was put into a rehab facility for a month. This was during Covid restrictions so my mom could only visit for 1 hour a day. Through lots of paperwork and red tape, we were able to bring my dad home as it was determined he would be in Hospice care. My mom learned how to care for him and she was with him around the clock. Sadly, he passed away.
Thank you so much for staying with me and continuing to read. During all this time while my Dad was in Hospice care and after his death, I have been helping my mom with chores, home maintenance and cleaning. They only live 10 minutes from me so traveling was not a problem. I usually work at her house 3 nights a week and every weekend to help her with smaller tasks. I am trying to do everything I can to help my mom out, even borrowed a lot of money from my 401k. Her house is falling into disrepair and needs professional help. I can’t provide anymore as I am already 3 months behind in my own mortgage. My goal in writing this letter is to ask for a donation to help me care for my mom and her home now that COVID restrictions have ended. She does not want to leave her house since that is where my dad passed and where she feels closest to him.
I know this is a long shot but any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not a scammer or a con artist, I’m just tired and at my limit. My goal amount would be $10,000 so we can get her roof fixed and the stone work on the outside of her house. I can do a lot of work myself but this requires a skilled hand. Any donation would help.
Again, thank you, thank you for reading this letter. I would do anything to help my mom. Please feel free to do a search on me so you can see I am an honest person.