Disabled single mother

State and local government assistance programs.
Anya
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled single mother

Post by Anya »

I am a disabled single mother on Social Security disability with the minor child and I am about to be evicted in two days. I have spent many months in between being in the hospital for months at a time, trying to find resources to help me and I’ve managed to avoid three evictions, but I have not found any help.
I have only been able to borrow money from anyone and everyone that I know, use my Social Security income, and I have maxed out all my credit cards and I am still trying to find someone or some organization that will help, a disabled single mom, U need help till the very last minute before election. On top of everything, I am currently very sick as I was in the hospital about two weeks ago, my heart was in the tack, I had a plural effusion which means fluid pressing up against my heart, groundless pneumonia, partially collapsed long, and fluid between my lungs and chest wall. Not I am a disabled single mom.
Although I have been discharged from the hospital I am still not even close to being well and I’m not able to focus on my serious health needs right now because I am about to lose my home and everything in it, and considering my heart was already in the tack a couple weeks ago, the stress that I am still going through is definitely affecting my heart among many other organs.
I have congestive heart failure, and I cannot physically handle the stress any longer or I believe it will kill me probably soon. Please ELP MY KID AND I!!!!!! If someone could actually give me a call and help me to actually figure out how to get emergency funding ASAP to avoid this infection in two days would be so much more helpful than reading websites like this with no direct way to actually apply for anything or get a hold of any resources that will actually help me. I really hope to hear from someone soon! Thank you and God bless