My daughter stole from me

State and local government assistance programs.
Cassie_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My daughter stole from me

Post by Cassie_Smith »

I am 60 years old and disabled. My own daughter has stolen my identity multiple times when I was in treatment for breast cancer.
She also just plain stole from me.
I had legal custody of I her two oldest children - my beloved grandchildren for 7 years.
My daughter found out my grandson had started receiving a monthly disability check. THEN she wanted to be their mother again. The first week in June she went to court perturbed herself telling stories about me that were blatant lies. The judge was not interested in allowing me to defend myself, or offer proof that she had made no attempt to be a mother to them for 7 years. No one spoke with the children.
The same week I lost my grandchildren (who got in trouble when they called me from their schools) ---that week, my mother died unexpectedly
She had lived independently for years and was in good health.
Then in October, a family friend robbed me - taking all of my deceased mother's jewelry; pretty much everything that was portable and had any value.
I've written you to ask for a Christmas tree and some gifts for myself. As I have no money after my daughter stole from me.
Every year the Salvation Army has helped me get gifts for my grandchildren and myself.
I didn't have the heart to turn our wish list this year because my daughter had taken my grandchildren and my mother died.
I was going to ask for a yellow, Huffy, beach cruiser bike 22" and an air fryer.
---but anything at all would be nice
A cozy night gown size Large, slipper socks a book by John Saunders or Stephen King. A few gifts and a live Christmas tree would be wonderful.
I hope you know of someone who would be willing to help me.
Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: My daughter stole from me

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear that. Did you report it to the police or authorities? But it most be hard considering it is your daughter. Also maybe look into free legal services from lawyers that help low-income families. There are some in each state. Find a free low-income lawyer near you.
Cassie_Smith wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:43 am I am 60 years old and disabled. My own daughter has stolen my identity multiple times when I was in treatment for breast cancer.
She also just plain stole from me.
I had legal custody of I her two oldest children - my beloved grandchildren for 7 years.