Dear Discover Credit:

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Maria B
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dear Discover Credit:

Post by Maria B »

Dear Discover Credit:
In fear of repeating myself and making a pest out of myself I’m contacting Discover; however, I’m reaching out in the hopes that Discover will help me and listen to me once again, please.
I’m very sorry I’m bothering you with my credit issue. I’m writing in the hopes you will understand my situation and work something out with me. I just did with one of my other creditors and they accepted a good payment plan and pay everything in full. The other consolidation programs promised me to reduce what I owe; however, I don’t want to cheat anyone. I rather pay off every penny I owe than negotiate for a lower amount. But a payment plan would be feasible for me.
It has been a shock, of what happened to me with the collapse of my credit score due to ongoing IHSS Gubernatorial Tort due to no fault of my own. However, I “see the light at the end of the tunnel” and have found legal help for the financial collapse and the payments from them, paying me only 30% of what we’re entitled to.
The first time the indicated happened, was when my score was 781, that is why Discover and all the others granted my high limit credit cards and loans. After Gubernatorial Tort unable to make payments for two months for my son and myself due to unlawfully stopping their funding and payments, my finances were immediately stopped or reduced to up to 1/8 of my limits, so embarrassing! These only led me to an even lower credit score.
I’m in the San Bernardino County and in fact, it’s been labeled online as the “King of Fraud County.” Thus, upon moving to Barstow it all catapulted! It’s been an ongoing battle ever since. It has been a rude awakening; since, I’m viewed as a risk, but I’m still the same integral person as to when my score was 781.
I was devastated and embarrassed that it seemed that at that time I let all my creditors down; with this one incident it destroyed my reputation, credibility; financial health and opportunities, to say the least. What I suffered is ongoing and will continue for more 7 years. Quite humbling.
I then attempted to fix my creditors balances by hiring; thus, four for business claiming they were going to fix my credit score and payoff my debts. So, I kept paying them every month, but they didn’t do much. I don’t think you have been contacted by any of them; however, they kept taking my money every month, autopay, mind you!
All this time in desperation I’ve tried to apply for help, but the only thing is that I’ve been subjected to fraud, while claiming they were helping, but only took my money but did nothing!
Discover can check my records prior to this fiasco. Discover granted me a loan for $10,000 and even paid off early. Then Discover granted me a Discover Credit card with a limit of $14,500! Can you imagine how all the privileges Discover and my other creditors granted went up in smoke. In the mean time e been paying others to help me without result and out of my money.
Therefore, as of last week I’ve decided to take matters into my own hands and bravely contact my past creditors in the hopes that they would deal directly with me. My promise is that if you grant me a payment plan, I will pay back every penny.
What I owe Discover is:
Discover Credit Card 14.99% - $2,229.20
If Discover would be so kind as to grant me the opportunity of setting up a payment plan, I could make a monthly payment OF $186.00 for 12 months. Therefore, at the end of the year my balance would be paid off in full. I will only have let one other credit card to settle!
Please let me know if you’re willing to work with me. Please help me! I would forever be grateful. You can bet I will boast about Discover all other online!
Thank you so very much and hope and pray to hear from you soon.
MarcoR

Re: Dear Discover Credit:

Post by MarcoR »

'm on your website that says some people on low income with disabilities can get help with a credit on my discover card. I can't find the application anywhere. I am a single disabled mother of 4 children at home. One child is also disabled. I have one car that the engine is about to go and my child will have no way to get to all her appointments, so we need a loan or relief from Discover credit card lender.
She has been approved for her disability but I don't know when she will receive it. I've applied for a loan from Discover credit on my own by my credit isn't good enough. I don't make enough money on my own to just go out and buy a car. I need help. If I could just please fill out the application.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dear Discover Credit:

Post by Admin »

We are not Discover card. In fact, no where does it say we are. Contact them; maybe try this customer service and ask about a hardship plan or program. Look here for details on Discover card hardship programs.