My mom has cancer and covid

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Kelley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My mom has cancer and covid

Post by Kelley »

Hi my name is Cortney and my family is a tight knit family. Now my mom has both cancer and COVID and we need medical care for her. We live in Indiana county. However my mom has been diagnosed with cancer and even though she is still fighting cancer and went major surgery and treatments she still is working last week she came home early from work she got diagnosed with COVID19 and so did my sister they work in the healthcare field. So now they off work for at least 14 days if not longer.
My sister has four beautiful children - 2 girls and 2 boys but now with my sister and my mom off work and my dad lost his job we are really struggling with our bills and getting Christmas gifts for the kids. We also can't afford the health care for my mom - both COVID and cancer. We want the kids to have at least a decent Christmas if possible but we need help could you please help my family and I?
RalphLauren

Re: My mom has cancer and covid

Post by RalphLauren »

Hello,

I was evicted in April because My disabled daughter and I got COVID as did my mom, who also has cancer, Then I got a tax audit and have been struggling ever since. I am currently living in a campong trailer at a friends house in Utah. I am actively looking for work and think I might be getting a job offer today. I have exhausted all my personal resources so I cant barrow any more money from my family and friends but I really need help getting my car legal.
I don’t know if anyone helps with theses things but I am desperate as recovering from COVID, along with my mom cancer case and other issues. My plates are expired, I don’t have insurance and I got a expired license ticket last year that I completely forgot about in the middle of all this chaos and a letter was sent to my sons address telling me I now have a warrant for arrest unless I pay the fine. I would be more than happy to pay back any help, I’ve always worked and know I will have a job soon, if not today!
I don’t know what I would do without my car and am worried that just when I think things are starting to turn around something bad could happen, so I’m trying to do what I can do so nothing happens. I’m very grateful for any assistance you can provide.
Thank you, Brandy
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: My mom has cancer and covid

Post by Admin »

So sorry to hear about cancer, COVID, etc. Since you are low income, look into Medicaid or community health centers. While your mom may need specialty care, look into the programs. Find free community health clinics in your area.