Extra work as an editor

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sloan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Extra work as an editor

Post by Sloan »

Hello,
My name is Brenda and I find myself in the circumstance of needing some extra income and would love to be an editor. I took care of my mother for many years as she was ailing and had to be on oxygen 24/7. She has recently passed away. I also take care of my husband who is disabled with COPD, heart disease, and diabetes among other things. A series of events have happened within the past few years that have caused us to need more money to be able to pay our bills. I am 58 years old, not in the best of health, and currently have a full-time job, so working at home is really my only option to earn the money we need to survive.
My recent work background is as follows. I have been a call center supervisor for 18 years with the past 13 being with Walgreens. Walgreens recently restructured our call centers and my position was eliminated and I was offered another position as a function lead. To make a long story short, I am now a function lead making a third less than I was as a supervisor. Considering we were just barely scraping by with my salary, I fear we will not make it very long on my hourly pay as a function lead. In addition to my full-time job, my cousin writes books and I have been her proofreader for all five of the books she has written.
I would love to try to write some articles for you but feel I may be of more use as an editor. If I were to write articles, would you give me a topic, or would I need to find topics on my own? I hope you will give me a chance.
ceueller
anti spam: Blue

Re: Extra work as an editor

Post by ceueller »

Hello, My name is Brittany and I need a job right now as an editor so I can pay my bills. I'm a single mother of 2 wonderful children and I would love too work from home and get extra work as an at home editor. Once I get some money too start off with then I can get my own computer or laptop too work from. Other wise my mom has a computer I can use for the time being. I love to write stories or really anything. I am also going back too school right now to get my GED!! So this will just be too get me going back into the whole work force thing!!
Please give me a chance to work as an editor I wont let you down!! I am also on social assistance and I'm having trouble getting money from them, its pretty stressful going days with out food and knowing your bills are all cut off and wondering when your hydro will be next!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Extra work as an editor

Post by Admin »

While we do not need an editor, there are a number of writing type jobs and positions out there. We have information listed on our website, under the work from home section, about freelance jobs, editing, writing and more. Learn about writing for a freelance job.