Lost my only client so no income for my bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Sonyradas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost my only client so no income for my bills

Post by Sonyradas »

Hi, name is America and I am a single mother of 3. I do not have any source of income and I have not been working since 05/05/2022 due to the absence of the client I was assigned to care for under Consumer Directed Services who hired me in September 2021. I won't be able to file for unemployment until July 29 and although I’ve completed many applications, I have not found other work. Since I lost my client I have no income.
Prior to my client leaving town, I was having issues with Consumer Directed Services paying me for worked hours and the most recent issue resulted in nonpayment for over 200 worked hours that prolonged over two months and caused me to inherit additional debts. I am not currently in school although I hope to attend online. I am allowed food stamps and Medicaid for my children and just recently filed for help with child support. I honestly need help. My rent is
$1150, my water bill ranges from $100-140 and so does my light bill. I owe my landlord $631 on 05/15/2022. I have no bank account or valuable assets and I just don’t know what to do