Unpaid garbage bill may cause me to be evicted

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Leann D
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unpaid garbage bill may cause me to be evicted

Post by Leann D »

Hello my name is Shantell and I have searched and called many agencies to see about getting help paying my outstanding garbage bill. I have even been rejected over twenty times, now my landlord my evict me due to the garbage bill. This occurred back from COVID-19 that I began to get backed up. Now the Recology of Vallejo has been sending biweekly notices to my rental agency. I am low income and receive section 8. I'm a single mother and I just can't pay this out standing garbage bill, but I also can't afford to lose the roof from over my daughter and my self’s head.
Can someone please point me to a for sure agency that helps with garbage bill assistance so I did not get evicted. It's tide to my rent actually but it's assigned to me to pay. Since it's connected to my rent, technically someone that helps with rental assistance should be able to assist me right and address the situation {payment for garbage bill not rent payment!}, is the question I'm asking. I have been so stressed out about this issue constantly feeling like I'm about to be evicted for not following through with my obligation of keeping the garbage bill paid up. Please I'm actually begging for some help or and assistance. Thank you for seeing or attending to my email sent. My contact info is Vallejo CA 94591
My rental agency is utopia management located at Vallejo CA.
Bobbert

Re: Unpaid garbage bill may cause me to be evicted

Post by Bobbert »

To whom this may concern,
I Tiffy am very much need of assistance with my waste collection bill. I have been out of work for 4.5 months and it's been very hard for me and right now I don't start back working but it's hard for me to catch up. MY trash company won't even pick up my garbage and I am behind on other bills too. I'm behind on my car note, my rent, my electric and garbage collection bill - pretty much everything.
I have not received my income tax check refund. I have not received no unemployment. I have not received the last stimulus check they sent out and it hurts so bad because they sending out all this money and I'm still drowning from the starting of Coronavirus. I really do need your guy's help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unpaid garbage bill may cause me to be evicted

Post by Admin »

Hi Tiffy
While we do not know if a water bill my be on your sewer / garbage collection (it depends on your area), but there may be resources for you. Look here for sewer, trash and water bill help. Maybe one of these non-profits or grant programs will assist. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Bobbert wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:17 am To whom this may concern,
I Tiffy am very much need of assistance with my waste collection bill.