Seeking medical grade toeless compression socks

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Rubio
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking medical grade toeless compression socks

Post by Rubio »

Hello wonderful people.
My name is Paula.
I am in desperate need of sized medical grade toeless compression socks!
It may not seem like an emergency to most, but I have a disease called May Thurner Syndrome.
Also, CVI. Very advanced late stages of. It's not pretty.
Any temperature above about 75 degrees, makes my legs swell.
That's called, lymphedema, which I ALSO have, because of the bad veins. With the swelling, comes extreme pain, and fatigue.
I'm trying to move out of my current residence ASAP, which is in Alderson, WV.
My mother is a sociopathic narcissist. VERY abusive.
But ONLY to ME.
To meet her, you'd never ever know.
She acts and comes across to the rest of the world, as a saint.
Even attends church weekly.
She is NOT kind to me.
She sent my brother and sister in law here about a month ago, to 'help' me move my stuff out.
I did NOT want their assistance.
I had help on the way.
My college age daughter, and her father. (They both also witnessed all this, btw. They would be happy to speak with you, if you want their numbers.)
I knew, it was going to be a bad deal. I just knew it.
Which it was, indeed.
They promised me they would NOT throw away anything away, keepable, like books, clothes, etc.
Only garbage, they said.
THEY PROCEEDED TO LOAD THE BOX TRUCK WITH EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS HOUSE. AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL OF MY POSSESSIONS AND KEEPING WHAT THEY WANTED, THE REST WAS DRIVEN TO THE GARBAGE DUMP, AND DISPOSED OF.
ALL MY GOOD CLOTHES. They also got rid of my medical grade toeless compression socks, so I need new ones.
LIDDED TOTES FULL OF KEEPABLE ITEMS. BEDDING, BLANKETS, SENTIMENTAL ITEMS. YOU NAME IT. ITS ALLLLLL GONE. FOREVER.
The sister in law, then continued on with her destruction, and moved into the house, the living room.
I had a box of medical supplies next to the couch with the compression socks in it.
She started grabbing everything in the room, yelling, it was ALL trash.
The compression socks I did have, we're in there. I had two, semi decent pairs. I TOLD HER THIS.
THAT, THAT WAS MY NECESSARY MEDICAL COMPRESSION, HEATING PAD, ETC. ETC.
SHE DID NOT CARE.
SHE THREW EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, AWAY.
TOOK IT OUT OF THE HOUSE, AND LOCKED IT UP, IN THAT TRUCK, TO GO TO THE DUMP THE NEXT DAY.
AND THATS WHERE IT ALL WENT.
ALSO- I AM VERY SICK NOW.
HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS.
BUT NOW, I HAVE CANCER, AS WELL. WHICH THEY KNEW AT THE TIME OF 'HELPING' ME, MOVE OUT.
It was cruel, ignorant, and frankly, just plain EVIL. THE WHOLE DEAL.
I do not, have a family. I disown them. I have a daughter. And an exhusband, her father, who is a great friend. That's it.
I'm alone in the world.
Literally, isolated on top of a mtn, in WV, with nothing, or no one.
My narc mother was behind all of this. She told them to do it.
Encouraged them to. All this, because I finally refuse to let her mentally torture me anymore.
I do not even have a car.
No license, even. Don't drive do to seizures. Haven't in years.
Stuck here. Literally stuck.
Not a penny to my name to pay for the toeless compression socks for my medical needs.
I called my mother out on her behavior, and also told the brother and sis n law what had been happening, for years.
They turned on me.
I sort of expected it.
But not at this extreme.
If you know anything about narcissists, then you understand.
They are NOT nice ppl.
Some can be downright evil, in fact. Which my mother IS.
She says to everyone else, that she cares and worries about me, but behind closed doors, she DOES NOT LOVE ME. AT ALL. MENTAL ABUSE & MANIPULATION.
Sometimes I wonder if she isn't possessed by a demon of some sort. Not even kidding. It's that bad. She DOES NOT CARE THAT I AM AND HAVE BEEN, VERY SICK.
ALMOST ENJOYS IT, IT SEEMS.
NOW CANCER.
SHE DOES NOT CARE.
STILL UO TO ALL HER OLD ANTICS. NO LOVE, COMPASSION, EMPATHY. 0. NOTHING.
THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW.
IM DONE WITH HER, AND OUT IF HERE. TRYING ANYWAY. SICK AS A DOG, BUT I WILL, HAVE MY PEACE. I WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HER. OR THEM. DONE.
I will know next Friday, how bad, how much, and where all the cancer has spread to. Full body scan scheduled, with radioactive dye. It allows them to see every single inch of everything inside of you. I will know my fate, probably the following Monday.
The compression is a medical necessity, ordered by my vascular surgeon. I have one stent in my left iliac vein already. Placed 4? years ago. I'm a rare case, that also needs one on the RIGHT side as well. That has to wait. So far, all I know, is I do have cancer in my spine. But cancer doesn't start in spine, it travels there from some other places in the body.
Honestly? I think I am riddled with it. Very good chance it's too late for me. But that's ok. My heart is gold.
I am at peace with God, and life.
I'm 51 years old. What I'm NOT ok with, is being here any longer. I certainly will NOT die here. She'd love that.
It's a sick sad situation.
I need out ASAP!! I just want PEACE. Quiet, calm, and solitude are priority. She has made my life a living hell. Truly.
I CAN NOT escape here, and do what I need to do, to go, without those stupid socks.
They keep my lymph system functioning, and my legs from swelling. She REFUSES to replace the ones stolen from me.
She likes me crippled and in pain.
She really does. It's sick.
She's starving me, also.
What I'm asking for, is a case of eneric ensure, and 1-2 pairs of measured medical grade toeless compression stockings.
Unfortunately, I'm so bad, I do need to be professionally sized and measured. Not cheap, but VITAL.
Even without movement, my body is recycling its own toxins, over and over, because the lymph system can't do it on its own.
I filed for DISABILITY a cpl months back. I expect to have it soon, after next Fridays test results.
I PROMISE TO PAY YOU BACK, EVERY PENNY, PLUS PAY IT FORWARD, AND DONATE TO YOU, FOR THE NEXT POOR SOUL WHO IS IN NEED.
PLEASE, IF YOU CAN HELP ME.
I CANT DIE HERE, WITH HER.
I CANT. I JUST CANT.
I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
God bless you.
Prepare yourself. Not pretty.
I, can't even look at me in the mirror. I see it. I truly believe I have very little time left.
From what I've googled, I have all symptoms of pancreatic cancer. And or bone cancer.
Who knows??
Sorry about grossness of pics.
But I want you to see the truth I'm living.
The Cooper

Re: Seeking medical grade toeless compression socks

Post by The Cooper »

I really need help to get medical stuff, including compression socks. I'm a single mother 44 yrs old. I'm disabled my only income is SSI. I live in Burlington County NJ. I tried a clothing center before for toeless compression socks. This year they sad they have no more help. I have no extra money after I pay rent. And I really need some underwear and socks. I just want to have one day to have a happy day. Thank you. Bless you
LaurenD

Re: Seeking medical grade toeless compression socks

Post by LaurenD »

I'm a single disabled mother home with my nine year old son. I receive SSI after I pay rent I am broke can't afford any compression socks for my medical condition. My income is very low. All I want is to make my son happy. This year has been horrible for everyone. A program that helped me last year which was give a sock and clothes' through Burlington county times. I could use some medical compression socks and underwear too please..