Bathroom roof repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bedford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bathroom roof repairs

Post by Bedford »

Hi! My name is Kimberly… Nice to meet you but unfortunately at this point I honestly don’t know where or how to help this Disabled woman with help on her house that is bought fully paid for and owned. The most serious things are roofing and plumbing repairs in bathroom. The problem we’re having is we are located in Mahoning county Ohio. We haven’t been able to reach out and receive help. The woman does have multiple leaks with roofing and in the bathroom it’s very unsafe. She’s disabled so she is on SSI and due to during unforgeable circumstances losing her husband in 2007 at 38 years old in 2009. Also her 15 year old son gets killed. So she absolutely has nobody no one - no community services help, no churches help her and she can’t find any grants or loans. And like I said she owned her home and now the bathroom roof needs to be repaired. There are no mortgages, no loans, no defaults on any taxes. She just needs help with bathroom roof repairs. If you could email me and help me and her.
Again thank you if this can land in the perfect person hands who can help… And if again this reaches a dead end, well hey it’s a try! But thank you for your time!!!
Maher
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bathroom roof repairs

Post by Maher »

Hello – I live in rural area of Jemison, Chilton county, Alabama – I own a double-wide trailer and it needs new roof for the bathroom – I don’t have money to pay for it. Can you please help me find out if I can get some assistance and if so from who and how to apply for bathroom roof repairs? I do not have money to pay for roof but can pay partial or long-term loan. I receive social security disability and snap benefits. I greatly appreciate all the help you can provide.