diagnosed with life ending cancer and homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Master12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

diagnosed with life ending cancer and homeless

Post by Master12 »

I am a 55 year old woman diagnosed with terminal cancer with a life expectancy of six to twelve months. As of July 1, 2022, I have nowhere to live out the rest of my life. Currently, I receive $704.00 in AS I. I have life ending cancer - terminal. I need help with rent for a one bedroom apartment and utilities. I have no problem in using most of my AS I to put towards living expenses. However, it looks like the best rent I can get is around $1200.00. This does not include utilities.
Any financial assistance to help me not be homeless as my life ends, I would be so very welcome and may assist me both physically and mentally. I am afraid of dying without somewhere to quietly pass.
Bosch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: diagnosed with life ending cancer and homeless

Post by Bosch »

Hello I was giving this information from the hospital in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Due to a domestic violent situation I am currently homeless. I have life threatening cancer too.
I was sleeping in the chapel at St Francis hospital for two nights and someone saw me they paid for me a room at the hotel and told me to reach out to you all. I don't have a penny to my name, so I am homeless with no ability for cancer treatment.
I don't have transportation. I don't have anything now. I had to send my children to Ohio to be with their biological father which isn't really a good place for them but at least they're safe and have a roof over their head. I have stage 4 cancer so I really don't have much of an immune system that's why I didn't reach out to a shelter. I slept at the rest area by oak Ridge Missouri last night and I don't think I can do this anymore.
I was told that y'all might be able to help with hotel vouchers and other things that could help me. I am currently at a rest area by oak Ridge. I don't know if you all can help me or not if you can't maybe you could point me in the right direction I'll be grateful for any help you could give.
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get back up and get my life back, get a home, and life my life before my life threatening cancer takes me. I always tell my children we are not victims to anything we are overcomes and this isn't any different.