Second semester college

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Falynn Guobadia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Second semester college

Post by Falynn Guobadia »

Hello,
  My name is Tonya. I live in Des Moines Iowa. I am currently attending my 2nd semester at Des Moines Area Community College Urban Campus pursuing an AAS Nursing RN Degree. I had some extenuating circumstances happen to me and my family during my 2021 summer term that prevented me from being able to attend classes and finish my degree or second semester. Just to briefly explain, I was evicted on 3 day notice which I'm seeking legal help to fight or a grant. Currently even though I was forced to move with my 3 kids,  having to move into a house that wasn't even barely livable that forced me to do a gut out and remodel while living in it and then an unplanned pregnancy even while on birth control.
  So now I to receive my federal student aid that was previously awarded to me for the spring term in January 2022I have to find a way to fund my current fall term with some form of grant or loan for my second semester bills. Not getting my aid for fall term that I had already budgeted for has been devastating for me and my family.  So, I'm in desperate need for info from Catholic charities or anything I can get help to help me with this. The future of me and my family depends on this.  My school doesn't drop students for a small time for nonpayment so I'm still in my classes currently which I currently for midterm grades , I have A's. Please let me know if there are any immediate grant options for me for the next semester of college. Thank you so much!
Best Regards
Tonya
Sonyradas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Second semester college

Post by Sonyradas »

I am a current employee working at a University, now in my second semester of the college. I attend school there also. I have a disability of ADHD. I've applied for financial aid. Meanwhile, this University has Employee Intuition Remission. I haven't yet seen any money for my Financial Aid. I do get special accommodations for my disability, being an online student, only from instructors.
I can't pay for my school supplies and I'm having a hard time paying for Internet. Can someone please direct me to the right place?