Rust free car needed for work

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Androsemom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rust free car needed for work

Post by Androsemom »

Hi.
I live in David City, Nebraska 68632 and need a car for work, without any rust.
I need a car that runs well and has no rust.
The car I have is running great, but no one will take out the bits of rust. I have had it for
14 years. There are only 128,000 miles on it.
I need either someone to help me pay for getting the rust out of my car, take the rust out for free as
charity to Salvation Army of Nebraska or I need a
loan or grant to help me start again with a car with no rust as it can't have rust for my work.
I have looked at the site through Facebook. The Market Place but no one will allow me to make
monthly payments. I can spare up to $200 per
month to get a car or pay for the rust removal if
it cannot be paid for through a grant or free service as charity to Salvation Army of Nebraska.
I receive monthly Nebraska Social Security for disability each month on the 3rd. I pay all my bills first then what
ever is left I live from.
Please help me.
I have no one. I don't drive much but still need a car to last for years.
Newday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rust free car needed for work

Post by Newday »

Hello, my name is Kaylee. I am searching for help with my car payments as well as other information on any government new car programs (that are in good shape and rust free). Or other related agencies. I have recently fell behind on my car payments and now I’m struggling to get back on track. I have resided at the same place for 10+ years in the city of Goshen located In Elkhart County, Indiana. I work as a seasonal landscaper for Goshen city park and recreation department and I’m currently laid off till April. My parks and rec job requires a decent running, ruse free car or truck. I will be looking forward to your response and hope to find some resources helpful to my situation. Thanks a bunch.