Landlord harassing me on unclean stinky apartment

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Bobbert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Landlord harassing me on unclean stinky apartment

Post by Bobbert »

My landlord is harassing me nonstop about my place smelling and an unclean apartment. Can I get a grant to move and get away from this. I’ve cleaned but she still isn’t happy. I’m on social security and disability and I do my best but it’s not good enough for her and the maintenance man. I don’t know what to do I’m going to lose my place to live soon she said cause she’s Always complaining my place stinks even though I scrub and she tells me I stink. The landlord says the apartment stinks even know I bath.
She tells me my clothes stink. I washed them I don’t know what to do if I lose my place to live. I’ll lose my life cause of all my medicine I’m on and every time she yells at me I get really sick and my nerves act up and I think of ending things. I have severe depression and anxiety and sorry if this isn’t spelled right. My eyes are messed up from crying so much lately, she does this nonstop anymore I live in Lisbon Ohio. I don’t drive and I don’t have money to move, so the grant will help. I have pets she keeps threatening to take away.
Pablo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Landlord harassing me on unclean stinky apartment

Post by Pablo »

On 12/1/23 my landlord was captured twice on video going into my unit without my authorization as she was harassing me. She never gave me a notice or never left a notice stating that she was in my unit, but she later claimed it was because the apartment was stinky. When I got home I noticed that $500 and husband black watch missing. Filed a police report and it is a open case. I also sent the video to the police. Me and my family don't feel safe living there and we are currently living in a hotel. My family is emotionally stressed with pain and suffering with the landlord retaliating, harassing, and slandering because we filed these complaints with DFEH and HUD.