Starting new job as car sales person

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Kathy Jean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Starting new job as car sales person

Post by Kathy Jean »

Good afternoon,
I am contacting you as I am in need of help and feel like I’m getting further in a hole and can’t get out and next will be homeless and cold in Virginia on the streets. While I am starting a new job as a car salesperson, I do have quit a few limitations that are medically disability’s but I don’t want to be on disability because I am able to do a lot more than some others that may not be as fortunate as I.
I am 56 year old female with severe rheumatoid and osteoarthritis and quit a few more debilitating diseases and auto immune. I got fired from my job because the company after 2 years got a new manager and was texting me to do and/or say unethical lies to the consumer while working sales in Costco’s. I was not willing to lie to the people just so they can make money and they had a problem with paying me as I still have not received all my money due. I have now fell behind, I took a job about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away from my house towards the country for a car sales position. I had to go through a special training in Toyota cars to become certified in which I did but I am still on a training pay which does not pay all my bills, now my car just broke I believe it to be the transmission so I don’t even know what to do, I have a cut off notice for my electric bill and I have called every local place and nobody has any funds left in which leaves me further stuck and depressed, can you please help me???
I live in northern Virginia in prince William County; Manassas Virginia but if somebody can call soon as my phone will be shut off soon.
Minaj

Re: Starting new job as car sales person

Post by Minaj »

I am writing this email in hope of some assistance. My fiance lost his job 07/11/22 (as a car sales person) and I just graduated nursing school 07/15/22. Due to me being in nursing school, I was only working as needed and am struggling to pay my bills since he has lost employment. We have 2 children.
One is a full time elementary student, who only needs care partially before and after school, but not every day Monday through Friday. We also have a 2 year old who does require daycare so that my fiance (their father) can work odd jobs (he is soon starting a part-time car sales person job while in school) and receive small income for us. It is not enough to pay daycare. I need referrals to agencies who will assist with the total balance for my two children. Please, we need help! Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Starting new job as car sales person

Post by Admin »

OK, so it sounds like you are seeking other ways to make money, like working from home? To supplement your income from the car sales job. If so, there are options out there. Part time, contract jobs and the like. Locate jobs from home that are real and legitimate.