Psychotic break down

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Master12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Psychotic break down

Post by Master12 »

To Whom it May Concern,

Hi, my name is Janette and I just had a Psychotic break down. I'm sending this email due to my circumstances at the moment; I just got discharged from the ER twice in the past 2 days. I was on the verge of a psychotic break but I made it to the ER in time for them to calm my anxiety. I am an Anxiety and Chronic Depression patient at Bayless Integrated Healthcare services here in Phoenix, Arizona. I am currently a college student (for the third time) at Scottsdale Community college and was wondering if I could get any medical assistance or cash assistance to be able to pay all my bills and be able to finally get my life together again. I am currently unemployed due to my medical professionals.
I am mentally unstable at the moment because I was destroying myself with out even realizing it. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would call me and if any other information is required I would be more than happy to provide that. I lost my wallet and all my cash debit and credit cards because I wasn't thinking straight. Currently I am safe staying with my Parents but I want to work but my medical team is telling me I am not able to due to my circumstances. I would appreciate any help or resources that could be provided for me. I hate being a burden on my family and friends after having them watch me destroy myself for a year while I was working.
Mnadi

Re: Psychotic break down

Post by Mnadi »

Hello, my Name is Julia and I recently was laid off from my job due to our location closing and I have a disabled husband who had a Psychotic break down as well as a 7-year-old son. I'm looking for a job but in the meantime my water was shut off today and I have a cut off notice for my electric to be shut off on the 31st. Plus we have health and medical needs from the Psychotic break down. I would like some information on how I can receive help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Psychotic break down

Post by Admin »

Sorry you are going through a difficult mental period. But there are free or low cost mental health and counseling therapies. Clinics, volunteers and others may give help. Look here for free mental health therapy services.
Mnadi wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:03 am Hello, my Name is Julia and I recently was laid off from my job due to our location closing and I have a disabled husband who had a Psychotic break down as well as a 7-year-old son. I'm looking for a job but in the meantime my water was shut off today and I have a cut off notice for my electric to be shut off on the 31st. Plus we have health and medical needs from the Psychotic break down. I would like some information on how I can receive help.