Sold my personal possessions and stuff for money

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Santelli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sold my personal possessions and stuff for money

Post by Santelli »

Hello. I am 55 years old and care for my special needs disabled younger brother. I recently went through a horrible divorce and have to pay my ex-husband monthly just to keep my home. I also sold all my personal possessions to raise money.
I lost my job and suffered a back injury shortly after returning to work in 2019 that had me down for a year. Then Covid hit and jobs were not to be found. Just to survive, I have spent my savings, charged up credit cards and cashed in and gone through my retirement. Now my brother is facing huge medical issues and recently hurt himself tripping and shattering his femur.
WE NEED HELP! I have fallen behind on all credit card payments and have enrolled in many fixed payment programs, but of course my credit is horrible now and I no longer have any credit for emergencies. I have 2 months of mortgage payments and then I AM TOTALLY BROKE even after selling all my stuff for money.
I need help discovering options to save our home and make our lives better. I may have to file bankruptcy soon. Life seems hopeless. I started an Ebay account and have already sold most of my personal possessions. I don't know what to do next. My brother is being transferred to rehab from the hospital today and should be coming home in 10 days+ and I MUST get my home where he can be able to use a wheelchair / walker and be safe. Right now our house is unfinished and unsafe. My ex husband tore it up before he left and we were building and it never got finished when I lost my job in 2017 and couldn't afford a carpenter. I am considering trying to sell part of my land to pay off my mortgage and divorce liens but I do not have the money to survey the land and pay whatever fees and services are necessary to do this!
Please help us get more money as I have no more possessions to sell for income. I have never been in this position before and I do not know what to do to get help. I am willing to repay any and all help received when I can make some money and get a job! I'm not looking for charity. I just need help finding resources to get our lives under control, our home safe and a way to care for my brother and make our lives better through working and earning a living!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sold my personal possessions and stuff for money

Post by Admin »

Does your disabled younger brother have a smartphone? And apps like Paypal or Venmo? If so, he can play some games for money. Yes, it is possible. Even a few dollars may help you right? So maybe he can try that for cash. Find details. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... games.html
Santelli wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:34 pm Hello. I am 55 years old and care for my special needs disabled younger brother.