Heating pellets

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Scott G
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heating pellets

Post by Scott G »

I am writing to find any resources for heating with pellets bills and gas and desperately need clothing. I’m a single mom of a 15-year-old boy and live in Gardner MA. I have had stomach problems and surgery in July and am just trying to start working again. I am a nurse I have been unable to work until now which caused me to need heating pellets. (I’m only trying to do it not because I’m psychically able to but because I have no choice to support my son).
I have not been consistently paid through short term disability or my work in the last few months and have all documentation to confirm my illness, payments act. I don’t get paid for another two weeks and must get my car reregistered and insurance back that got cancelled because of nonpayment. It won’t be for another month before I will be able to have money for food, pellets clothing (my sons lost weight from not eating and stress and I need to find clothes for Work).
I’ve never been through anything like this since I’ve been a nurse since 2009 and haven’t had to ask for help with heating bill pellets but I’ve sold everything I could including furniture to get by and I’m completely stuck right now for just basics.
I have gone to food pantry’s, but they don’t give you much. I wanted to explain my situation, so you could have an idea of why I’m so desperate. If I could get help with even just food and gas to make it to work, I can try figure the rest out somehow. Could you please let me know who I can call or what to do? I have proof of anything you may need medical or financial documents. Please let me know either way if possible if you could guide me to someone who could help with anything at all. Thanks for listening and sorry such a long email but my situation is so complicated. I have left messages at several churches but don’t get calls back. Please let me know if you know anything I can do please. I would greatly appreciate it.
Jillian
Jon Cor Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Heating pellets

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

Name is Mollie and I live in Oregon and I need heating pellets for the fall. In white city Oregon Jackson county. I am looking for some financial assistance as I was getting unemployment but for some reason that stopped. I have been trying to get a hold of them but its impossible. So if you could help me find some help that would be great.