Loan to fix car so I can get a job

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Quigly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan to fix car so I can get a job

Post by Quigly »

Hello,
My name is Kevin. I am a 69 year old man, who currently lives in Ocala, Florida. My wife's name is Florence. On May 5th, we will be married for 49 years. My car is in major need and need a loan to fix it for emergency travel to a job.
We no longer live together, because of a birth defect called Cervical Spinal Stenosis, that was aggravated by Osteoarthritis. In October of 2017, she was paralyzed from the neck, down!
After two months of treating her for blood clots in her lungs, on December 7th, 2017, they did a Laminectomy on her neck at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. She made a partial recovery, and now has about 80 to 85 percent of her body back. However, she never regained control of her chair bowels and bladder, and has lost complete control of her left side, which also causes her to choke on food and drink on a more frequent basis! Her left side looks a lot like she had a stroke, with her left arm and left leg totally useless. She cannot stand up, any longer.
Before my wife got sick, we were able to live, ok on or Social Security and VA Disability! The nursing home changed that. After I pay for things I usually have to go out Door Dashing, just to eat.
That is what I was doing on January 31st of this year, going out to Houston, Texas, to answer a job opportunity in my career field. I decided to go back to work in my career!
I left Ocala, and headed north on I-75. When I crossed over to I-10 westbound, everything was fine until I got to Tallahassee. Suddenly, my car started shaking and vibrating violently! I slowly drove off of I-10 and got to a Circle K gas station, where I discovered in the light, that my driver's side rear tire went flat. This is why I need that loan, to fix the car so I can get to the job interview.
I changed the tire, washed my hands, and got back on the road. However, I thought that I was heading in the wrong direction, and immediately made a left, down a side street to turn around. I, again, made another left turn off of the street that I was on, and in the deep darkness, ran up on what I believe was a median! The impact destroyed my oil pan!
I drove the car to get to a lighted area, which just so happened to be the Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee.
When I parked the car on the very back of the employees parking lot, I saw the remainder of my oil leak out on the tar!
I sat there in my car for 3 days, until I got my VA Disability check on February 1st, and our Social Security Checks on the 3rd!
Anyway.it is a very long story, and my situation is this! Proctor Honda in Tallahassee did an inspection on the entire car, and came up with an estimate of $7,000! I think they might have "Embellished" just a little bit, in an effort to get my insurance company to total out my car, and they could try to sell me a new car!
The insurance company decided to fix the car!
That was in February! I was facing homelessness in February when my money ran out from the motel room and meals! My daughter and sister, who both live in New Jersey, got an airline ticket for me, and I went up there! I have been up there until just the past Sunday!
My problem is, that I don't have the $1,000 to cover the deductible, and I have to surrender the rental car, tomorrow morning! The loan for the repairs would help me here.
If I were to ask you to help me with the $1,000, I will pay you back the $1,000 plus another $250 as interest! I am desperate for the car repairs, and my wife is starting to accuse me of abandoning her! I haven't seen her since January 31st!
If you could help me with my situation, I will be forever great full, and will even become a regular donor for the assistance that you have rendered to me!
Thank you for any help that you could provide,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan to fix car so I can get a job

Post by Admin »

Since you have poor credit, but you do have a job and just need the car fixed for said job, you may be someone to explore a low cost, low income loan. This should be a last resort though. But if your job supports the repayment of the loan for the car repairs, it may be an option. As it is better than the alternative of no income/lost job. Look here for bad credit borrower loans.
Quigly wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:55 am Hello,
My name is Kevin. I am a 69 year old man, who currently lives in Ocala, Florida. My wife's name is Florence. On May 5th, we will be married for 49 years. My car is in major need and need a loan to fix it for emergency travel to a job.
We no longer live together, because of a birth defect called Cervical Spinal Stenosis, that was aggravated by Osteoarthritis. In October of 2017, she was paralyzed from the neck, down!
After two months of treating her for blood clots in her lungs, on December 7th, 2017, they did a Laminectomy on her neck at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida. She made a partial recovery, and now has about 80 to 85 percent of her body back. However, she never regained control of her chair bowels and bladder, and has lost complete control of her left side, which also causes her to choke on food and drink on a more frequent basis! Her left side looks a lot like she had a stroke, with her left arm and left leg totally useless. She cannot stand up, any longer.
Before my wife got sick, we were able to live, ok on or Social Security and VA Disability! The nursing home changed that. After I pay for things I usually have to go out Door Dashing, just to eat.
That is what I was doing on January 31st of this year, going out to Houston, Texas, to answer a job opportunity in my career field. I decided to go back to work in my career!
I left Ocala, and headed north on I-75. When I crossed over to I-10 westbound, everything was fine until I got to Tallahassee. Suddenly, my car started shaking and vibrating violently! I slowly drove off of I-10 and got to a Circle K gas station, where I discovered in the light, that my driver's side rear tire went flat. This is why I need that loan, to fix the car so I can get to the job interview.
I changed the tire, washed my hands, and got back on the road. However, I thought that I was heading in the wrong direction, and immediately made a left, down a side street to turn around. I, again, made another left turn off of the street that I was on, and in the deep darkness, ran up on what I believe was a median! The impact destroyed my oil pan!
I drove the car to get to a lighted area, which just so happened to be the Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee.
When I parked the car on the very back of the employees parking lot, I saw the remainder of my oil leak out on the tar!
I sat there in my car for 3 days, until I got my VA Disability check on February 1st, and our Social Security Checks on the 3rd!
Anyway.it is a very long story, and my situation is this! Proctor Honda in Tallahassee did an inspection on the entire car, and came up with an estimate of $7,000! I think they might have "Embellished" just a little bit, in an effort to get my insurance company to total out my car, and they could try to sell me a new car!
The insurance company decided to fix the car!
That was in February! I was facing homelessness in February when my money ran out from the motel room and meals! My daughter and sister, who both live in New Jersey, got an airline ticket for me, and I went up there! I have been up there until just the past Sunday!
My problem is, that I don't have the $1,000 to cover the deductible, and I have to surrender the rental car, tomorrow morning! The loan for the repairs would help me here.
If I were to ask you to help me with the $1,000, I will pay you back the $1,000 plus another $250 as interest! I am desperate for the car repairs, and my wife is starting to accuse me of abandoning her! I haven't seen her since January 31st!
If you could help me with my situation, I will be forever great full, and will even become a regular donor for the assistance that you have rendered to me!
Thank you for any help that you could provide,