Find how to get help with rent
Karmen Bella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent help until upcoming job with Manpower starts

Post by Karmen Bella »

Hello,
My name is Jerry and me and my fiancé Browny just moved down here June 12th and we need help to pay the rent for this month so we don't be on the streets. I will be working at a contract job with Manpower soon.
I was referred to you by the people at Catholic charities. I have a couple of job opportunities - the one for Manpower company is pretty much a guarantee but I had to find a place that was open to the public to do the pre-employment assessment. The lady told me that if I did well on the assessment, I would be an immediate hire. But I wouldn't start on till July 20th. I also have a job interview tomorrow at 11am at WMS and a phone interview a 2pm tomorrow with Illusion project. So we have some work on the horizon. But we are facing being put out of our place of residency is we don't have the money by Saturday. So I am reaching out to you to see if the is any rent assistance available, which I wait for my Manpower check, to help us in this time of need. If not do you have any resources that we can turn to for help. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent help until upcoming job with Manpower starts

Post by Admin »

Where Jerry? What site/county? And great for you for getting that job through Manpower and even have a few positions to pick from! As that means you may only need short term help. We have counties and local programs listed, and look here to find help locally.
Karmen Bella wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:10 am Hello,
My name is Jerry and me and my fiancé Browny just moved down here June 12th and we need help to pay the rent for this month so we don't be on the streets. I will be working at a contract job with Manpower soon.
I was referred to you by the people at Catholic charities. I have a couple of job opportunities - the one for Manpower company is pretty much a guarantee but I had to find a place that was open to the public to do the pre-employment assessment. The lady told me that if I did well on the assessment, I would be an immediate hire. But I wouldn't start on till July 20th. I also have a job interview tomorrow at 11am at WMS and a phone interview a 2pm tomorrow with Illusion project. So we have some work on the horizon. But we are facing being put out of our place of residency is we don't have the money by Saturday. So I am reaching out to you to see if the is any rent assistance available, which I wait for my Manpower check, to help us in this time of need. If not do you have any resources that we can turn to for help. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Selena

Re: Rent help until upcoming job with Manpower starts

Post by Selena »

Hello
My name is John and I am requesting information on how to acquire rent / financial assistance while I wait for my temp job with Manpower. Five years ago I had to leave New York to come to ABQ NM because of a family responsibility. I was taking care of my mother and sister who both had stage 4 cancer I took care of them for close to three years and they both died last year. I am a single man 67 years old unemployed, waiting for the manpower job, and trying to live on a small amount of social security benefits check. I can not afford to pay my full amount of rent so I now owe back rent and my monthly rent but I can pay half rent each month. Can you recommend a solution to this problem. I need to renew my lease this November 2022 in order to prevent eviction proceedings. Please contact me on this urgent matter and I will provide full details on this matter.