Marriot kicked me out - a black family

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Nicole Bexley1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Marriot kicked me out - a black family

Post by Nicole Bexley1 »

I’m forced out of a Marriott hotel in Jacksonville, Florida Four Points off Baymeadows. Have forced me and a guest out the of our room and because she’s a woman and that we were black, she need us to leave. My debit cards are locked due to excessive attempts to my card. We are in the foyer and it’s 44 degrees outside. I’m Disabled and with a cold. I am astonished that they’re treating us this way without any concern and I can’t believe the comments of my color makes me a threat to Marriot. Are you serious?!
Elon Musk

Re: Marriot kicked me out - a black family

Post by Elon Musk »

I am 68 years old black women and on disability.  My next amount that I get from Social Security Disability each month is $1,999. This amount is after they paid for my Medicare each month. My mortgage is $457.00.
I have no car. My HOA assessment is $454.00I cannot pay my bills.
I need to talk with someone in Dallas that can help me figure out what to do.
I was a Registered Dental Hygienist, which I was proud of as being a black woman, for 40 years before I became disabled.  My skill set is very narrow. Please respond as soon as possible 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Marriot kicked me out - a black family

Post by Admin »

Maybe a few options. Of course free legal aid to address discrimination. Also talk to Marriott corporate. Also, for short term relief, look into other free motel vouchers from charities. Read here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html
Maybe they can hold you over for a few days or so.