Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Muslim seeking rent help

Post by Santa »

Dear Sir or Madam,
Good day to you.
My name is Noreen, and I am a 56-year-old single mom (separated for over two years), a Muslim, who is living in a 2-bedroom apartment with my two young sons in Conroe, Texas. (Montgomery County). I need rent help.
I am the only bread earner in the household that has only one car.
I have been residing at Conroe, Texas 77384 for almost three years now and was doing fine until COVID-19 hit us as well pretty harshly in terms of my drastic drop in income.
Fortunately, TEXAS RENT RELIEF came to my assistance, and they paid my rent for 3 months last year, but I was not completely out of the woods as the despair continued. So, I applied for further assistance for another few months in July 2021 with TRR and ever since then they have put my case in the process but not processed it yet with the status saying that it is pending. The landlord can see it also, that being the reason as to why they have not filed for eviction yet.
In the meantime, I've been calling TRR regularly and during one conversation the TRR representative told me not to worry at all because if the delay happens on their account, they will automatically cover the months that the delay has occurred due to them being late in processing the application.
This entitled me for 7 months of rental relief. I sent the agent an email to her TRR account confirming this claim and did not receive any response from TRR disputing or denying the claim, which I suspect is because I am a Muslim.
I can provide this email correspondence to you whenever you wish.
However, it has been 8 months now and according to the landlord's ledger I owe them $16,000 to date and upon hearing this, I completely slipped into a severe state of panic and depression. Took me a few days to collect myself still not knowing what to do. This shock was not over when the landlord gave me another one yesterday saying that they will file for eviction on Monday of next week.
I do not have money to move out, pay for a security deposit as well as one month rent in advance and much more that is needed to move to another place to live where the situation will continue.
I work more than full time and do not have time to follow up on these matters plus I'm not that savvy about laws either..
A friend recommended your organization to seek assistance towards.
1) Stopping the landlord from filing for eviction
2) Assistance in arranging the outstanding funds from available resources for Muslims who need rent assistance
3) Pursuing my pending case with TRR (case# 160448)
4) Arranging rent for at least a few (4 months) so that I may organize myself and set up my life based upon the prevailing situation.
Moreover, I absolutely do not mind sharing a personal matter which is that I am a devout Muslim and Ramadan is just round the corner, starting on April 3rd which requires fasting for 30 days. I have never missed out in this ever in my life and do not intend to do so this year either. But it does make it hard with all these swords hanging on your head.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could kindly look into my matter as early as possible.
The contact information of my landlord is as follows:
Veronica herself (personally speaking) is a wonderful lady and has shown great patience and has been very cordial with me. Her hands are tied, and she was quite sad while informing us about her next inevitable steps towards filing for eviction.
PLEASE see what you can do.
Since I'm mostly busy and off the phone, I request you to kindly respond via email and we can set up a call appointment also when you like.
Thank you for your kind attention and consideration to the matter.
Leadingup

Re: Muslim seeking rent help

Post by Leadingup »

To whomever It may concern

My name is Bessie Roland and I am a Muslim. I need help paying my rent for this month. I'm a senior citizen and I'm on a fixed income and I had some hardship. I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I'm in desperate need and do not want to lose my apartment. Can you please help me, a Muslim with my rent. 'll appreciate it very much if you can my email is
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Muslim seeking rent help

Post by Admin »

Your religion will not matter when applying for rent help in Las Vegas. Charities, non-profits and government programs can all help, and find details here on assistance with rental arrears in Las Vegas NV.
Leadingup wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:25 am I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I'm in desperate need and do not want to lose my apartment. Can you please help me, a Muslim with my rent. 'll appreciate it very much if you can my email is