Advocate to help me apply for financial help.

State and local government assistance programs.
ParkerP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Advocate to help me apply for financial help.

Post by ParkerP »

My friend recommended you for an advocate to apply for financial help. I lost my job at a cleaning company and I am unable to survive. Last year I worked at Walmart in Tennessee and I got Covid and also Toxic inhalation from the clothing in the apparel department that had formaldehyde and other chemicals from China. I was in the hospital with a heart attack and with that came memory loss. I haven’t been the same since and I used to be such a vibrant soul. There are days I don’t even know where I am.... and how I’m going to pull through.... I used to be “people” person and loved helping others. Now I can’t even help myself.
My brain is so foggy it seems like I can’t even fill out forms Medicaid, Chip, Snap, food stamps. This is where I think an advocate may help me get financial help. It’s been a year and I’m only getting worse. Bills to pay and a car payment.
If you could please give me some advice and let me know what is available for me and if there’s an advocate that can even help me fill out forms I really appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Advocate to help me apply for financial help.

Post by Admin »

It it an advocate for FMLA / Family leave? Since you lost your job due to injury, maybe that is what you need? Regardless we do have information for you, and find financial help from FMLA.
ParkerP wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:21 pm My friend recommended you for an advocate to apply for financial help. I lost my job at a cleaning company