Find how to get help with rent
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: money for rent, deposit, and utility

Post by Martin10 »

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. My family and I were evicted from our townhouse the end of May, we are currently staying in a hotel and having a hard time paying for that. We are trying to move into a new place but cannot save the money due to staying in a hotel. We are wondering if you know of someone/where we could turn to for help for rent and deposit, we have exhausted all options that we know of. Both I and my husband are veterans and we have a 9 year old son.
Again thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about the eviction from the townhome. Try one of the rent assistance programs in Minneapolis. They can be found here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Now we are not sure if they will pay for a hotel or not...ask them. But even if they can't, they may have suggestions for you.

Martin10 wrote: My family and I were evicted from our townhouse the end of May, we are currently staying in a hotel and having a hard time paying for that. We are trying to move into a new place but cannot save the money due to staying in a hotel..
Shah

Post by Shah »

Need help with coming up with the deposit money and first few months rent. Plus paying enough on my utilities so I can get them turned on whenever. I do need to find me and my son who is almost 8 and who has autism a place to live. Jumping from friend to friend now. And being homeless is not good for my sons routine. Would appreciate any help I could possible get.
Martin

Post by Martin »

Hi, we live in Dallas Texas and are in need of emergency rental help. My wife just had twins and will soon return back to work. So it's has just been me working and it has become harder to pay rent as well as utility deposit due to the babies arrivals. We are due for eviction next week so if you can help us I would be very grateful.
Or rent is 900 dollars. Please help I do not want my family to be out on the streets. I am a veteran of the USAF you can also call me or my wife. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We will not call you or your wife. You need to call an agency in Dallas Countyfor help. There are law firms that can stop the eviction, charities that may have money for rent and other bills, as well as other options in the region.