Dental implant funds

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Adam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Dental implant funds

Post by Adam »

My name is Rose. I am 45 years old and a mother of four. I am seeking funds to pay for dental implants. I am unemployed due to ill health. I suffer from PTSD, mayor depression, anxiety and bipolar. I also suffer from fibromyalgia that cause body aches, pains, numbness and extreme fatigue. Thus making it very difficult to work. I had to stop working in 2019 due to ill health. While in the shelter, I got a part time job in November of 2020, but I had to stop working again due to my ill health.
I am a single mom and I really can’t afford my dental bills. My family doesn't help me as I am always ill and they can't be bothered to deal with my ill health. I am now in transitional housing with three of my four children.
I have missing teeth and the missing ones in the front really bothers me as I try not to smile and I try not to talk to others as my missing teeth makes me uncomfortable and the missing teeth makes it hard to chew.
I was trying to send a video of myself showing the missing teeth but the one I have wasn't facilitating the sending of the video for the dental implants. I would really like to be able to be confident in smiling and talking to other people.
Thus I am seeking help to pay for my dental bills.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Dental implant funds

Post by Admin »

Now we are not sure if they will help or not Rose, but try a dental clinic. Some are free others are low cost. They may offer implants - or maybe a reduced rate. Find a [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/dental_clinics.html]low cost dental clinic near you[/url].
Adam wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:40 am My name is Rose. I am 45 years old and a mother of four. I am seeking funds to pay for dental implants.
Tweedcoat

Re: Dental implant funds

Post by Tweedcoat »

Greetings,
I just found out today that the excruciating tooth pain I've been experiencing is because I need to have a root canal as soon as possible. I need dental implant funds for new teeth post root canal.
Would you happen to know of any churches or other charity organizations in the Antelope Valley area of California (Palmdale, Lancaster) that offer funds for emergency dental assistance?
Ideally, if they could pay the dentist directly would be assurance for them that the funds for the implant are going to the emergency situation!
Your help would be greatly appreciated!