Just living room furniture

State and local government assistance programs.
LorenDer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Just living room furniture

Post by LorenDer »

Hi there,
I recently came across your site when looking for ways to get involved in helping out low income individuals and families in the Boston / Massachusetts area. I know that you provide various types of help and guidance to lower income individuals, and I'd love to know if there's any way I could volunteer to be of any help? Or, do you happen to know of any other organizations that may be looking for help?
I recently graduated college and am working in the Boston area, but I grew up in a low income family and paid my way through college, so I understand a bit about what it's like to feel strapped for cash to the point of turning to a site called 'needhelppayingbills.com' for help. I feel like I've seen a breadth of perspectives in ways of life, and definitely want to be able to help anyone in any way that I can.
Let me know if you know of anyone else I could connect with on this or if there's anyone else I should reach out to!
Moses
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just living room furniture

Post by Moses »

Good Day
Trust you are well and keeping safe.
I am a single mother of 3 kids age 11 ,8 and 2 I am working. But unable to afford basics such as furniture for my living room. I take care of 8 other family members the salary is not enough... All I need help with is food and to pay off the children's school fees since a year ago. Or even if we can get assistance with food parcels or/and clothes even if they are used clothes especially winter clothes. We also need that living room furniture. I will appreciate any help offered even if it's not money I seriously needs help. Or even if I can be assisted with weekend job just to make end meets or assist my brothers with work just so our situation can get better and we can make ends meet and afford basics. The Covid 19 pandemic has really affected us in a bad way as my family lost their jobs and I was fortunate enough to still have a job but now I have to take care of everyone at home.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just living room furniture

Post by Admin »

A furniture bank may have living room furniture, such as tables, couches, and the like. Some items (most?) may be gently used. But since you have 3 kids anyway, would assume that is oaky as kids do not need new stuff. Look here for resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... iture.html
Moses wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:37 am Good Day
Trust you are well and keeping safe.
I am a single mother of 3 kids age 11 ,8 and 2 I am working. But unable to afford basics such as furniture for my living room.