Legal aid for harassments needed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Nashville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Legal aid for harassments needed

Post by Nashville »

2/12/2022 This is a real emergency, PLEASE READ!
Hello guys, my name is Jamari. I am not crazy, and I do not have mental health problems. Please listen to my story of being harassed and I need legal. My phone is being hacked and monitored by the Washington state police. I am being followed and harassed by military, police and FBI. I have been harassed for the past 5 years.
I worked for a company called the Bellevue club and they are doing a mental health set up on me. They are alloying their FBI, police and military to follow me, hack my phones and devices and monitor my phones, laptops and TV channels. The officers put something on my phone that allowed them to see my text messages and hear my phone calls. They asked me to be a part of a satanic cult and I didn't accept the offer. Called the police in 2015 and I have been making complaints about the software on my phone for the past 5 years. In 2016 the police arrested me, and I wrote a paper and about the harassment and stalking from the officers. The judge sent me to a psychiatric hospital after I called and wared officers in 2015-2016 before my arrest about officers harassing me and destroying my property and threatening to send me to a psychiatric hospital. Now their equipment is in the house, and I can hear them throughout the house.
I have called the police, FBI and military and I have been sent to psychiatric hospitals and judges have sent me to jails and psychiatric hospitals lied my cases and said I am crazy. They have installed equipment in the residence I live in, and I can hear police and people talk through my cellphones, TV and laptop because they have wired the house.
For the past 5 years I have been harassed and followed by military, police and FBI and this is why I need the legal. Judges have lied my cases. Police have told me to just move out the state. There hasn't been an arrest on any of their officers. Their officer’s equipment is in the house I live in, and I think they have some type of military or cult. I was arrested from 2016-2019 off and on for odd reason and their police show up randomly to arrest me and send me to psychiatric hospitals. The police, FBI and military, department of defense and state government haven't done anything about this subject. Every phone I have had has been monitored, sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Metro PCS. Their officers are lying, their judges are lying. I have been hacked and monitored for the past 5 years and they are saying I'm crazy and have mental health problems. Their military has installed their equipment all across the state of Seattle including in jobs, buses and houses and apartments and they have been harassing me and trying to run me out of the state. I am not crazy, and I do not have any mental health problems. Their officers and lying my cases and I can't get a case of these guys for hacking, a Nd monitoring my equipment or stealing money from my back account including the property that was stolen from me.
Please send someone from the US government or precedent to do an inspection on the house I live in including an investigation on my cases and on the state of Washington. Their military, judges, cult and police are lying me here in the state of Washington and getting me fired from all of my jobs. The hacking or doing is affecting the way I use my laptop.
I have had several people call the police, FBI and contact the same sources and nothing is happening to stop the harassments, so maybe an attorney from legal aid can help. Authorities they are throwing out my cases and saying that I am crazy. People are calling the FBI and police and they police and FBI are telling people that I am crazy. They have new equipment that they are installing on our smart phones, and I feel like they are trying to enslave me and monitor everything I am doing. I am having a hard time finishing college because they equipment installed in the house hurts my ears. The city of Seattle sound like a big military base now.
The house I live in sound like a military base now and the equipment their police installed in the house is monitoring and allowing the police to see everything I am watching on TV; the software and equipment is allowing them to look at everything I'm doing on my laptop and it's allowing them to see everything I'm doing on my cellphone.
Please send a new government and military here to the state of Washington to do an investigation. All of my phone, laptops and cable has been acting weird for the past 5 years since those officers harassed me and threatened me at the Bellevue club. since 2015 I have had a hard time using my devices because their military is hacking the home and my laptop. The mental health setup their doing on me makes it look like I'm crazy when I'm perfectly fine. It's hard to do homework on my laptop and hear my zoom college classes when officers and talking in the background of my video's and freezing my laptops and talking through the walls in the house with their radio equipment. These guys aren't trying to let me finish school and their destroying, stealing and tampering around with my laptops and equipment. I'm currently trying to complete my associates and college schooling for "Network design and administration" at Seattle central community college, but their officers have been harassing me and hindering me from complaining college by lying and arresting me, following me and lying about me and fighting me and setting me up at all my jobs. I've had military follow me as far as Tacoma and Olympia.
Because the software is installed on my phones and the equipment is installed in the house the police and military are allowed to see my bank accounts and steal money from me and they can freeze my laptops and talk through my laptops. They are harassing me that way too. I'm always milling money from my bank accounts. When I complained about this in 2016 the judge sent me to a psychiatric hospital and said I was crazy and wrote that robots were following me. I can hear people talk in the background of my phones when I call people. It's annoying.
If you want to know what the equipment sound like to see if I'm lying visit my home address at the bottom of the email or visit Seattle Washington.
This is not a lie ,talk to me in person, I'm not lying or crazy. Please send a military or FBI/government to the state of Washington. It's getting bad here.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal aid for harassments needed

Post by Admin »

There are lawyers that focus on eviction prevention and legal matters. They generally volunteer or use government grants from LSC. Maybe they can help with the harassments. Loo here for free lawyers for eviction defense.