Was hospitalized with COVID deductible due

Help with paying medical bills
Arturo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Was hospitalized with COVID deductible due

Post by Arturo »

My name is Wanda, I live in Polk County, FL. I was hospitalized with pneumonia due to COVID. After leaving the hospital I spent 14 days in isolation. When visiting my primary doctor, I could barely speak because I couldn't breathe. I have some neurological conditions that my neurologist has to evaluate with some studies.
Since January 4 I have not been working and that has caused a problem when it comes to having to pay for medications and study deductibles.
I currently have to pay a $500 deductible for an EEG that resulted from the COVID. The study is stopped for non-payment.
I will be very grateful if I can get some help to pay this deductible.
Please let me know the steps to follow.
Coastal

Re: Was hospitalized with COVID deductible due

Post by Coastal »

Mr.:
My name is Deborah Solis. I reside in a fort Worth, Tarrant County, TX and my husband and I owe for a deductible due for COVID. My husband, Frank tested positive for Covid-19 in November, 2022. He has struggled to recover has he has numerous other ailments including Type II DIABETES as well as high blood pressure. There is also reconstruction If his lumbar and cervical spine, has rods and screws in place, has had a double stent placed in the main artery of his heart to fix a 75% blockage, etc.
It is imperative that I have a car to take my husband to the Emergency room (which is frequently), buy food, pickup his meds, etc. We also need help with the COVID deductibles.
I have a auto loan with MCMC Auto in Ft Worth. I was short on my payment by $214.00. I paid what I had which was $100. MCMC is now threatening repossession of my 2013 Ford Edge. I pay $313.00 biweekly.
Is there any way your organization can provide this one time request for Assistance? I can provide our birth certificates along with medical records evidencing my husband's medical condition.
Thank you for your attention and assistance in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Was hospitalized with COVID deductible due

Post by Admin »

Since the bills are from COVID, there are relief and forgiveness programs for medical or hospital bills. In fact, many options are out there. Even medical providers offer options too, if you ask/negotiate. Look here for hospital bill forgiveness.