Bells Palsy

State and local government assistance programs.
Vienna Black
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bells Palsy

Post by Vienna Black »

My name is Rodney.
I have been impacted by the Covid disaster, and a rash of medical bills due to Bells Palsy.
I have recently started working. However after only 3 weeks of being employed, I exhibited stroke like symptoms.
I responded to the emergency department and was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy.
I don't know what the cost of my visit will be.
I currently owe $1,486.80. For a stent that was placed in my heart earlier this year.
I also owe $11,136.45 for kidney stones that were removed earlier this year.
Regretfully I do not have nor can afford insurance at this time.
I am graciously requesting assistance. I have never asked for help before, so i am not sure what or if it is possible/proper protocols.
Chris Klein

Re: Bells Palsy

Post by Chris Klein »

Hello,
I have been diagnosed with bells palsy and am unable to work. While I can of course get FMLA my job does not have short term disability and I am unable to work temporarily. I was hoping for rental assistance and possible utility assistance for a month or two. Please let me know if you are able to assist. I appreciate your time and help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bells Palsy

Post by Admin »

We do have information on the FMLA program, how to apply, an overview of how it works and more. Whether Bells Palsy qualifies or not, you need to talk to your HR department, doctor, etc. But look here for details on FMLA hardship money.
Chris Klein wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:20 am Hello,
I have been diagnosed with bells palsy and am unable to work. While I can of course get FMLA my job does not have short term disability and I am unable to work temporarily.