Job for autoimmune disorders in time of COVID

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Pippa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job for autoimmune disorders in time of COVID

Post by Pippa »

Hello,
I am a very good writer and enjoy it as well. My employer let me go on October 19th, 2021, and now struggling to find a job due to my autoimmune disorders. I am unable to collect unemployment in NJ because of Covid. The prior state I lived in is far behind in processing and I have not been able to get unemployment assistance even though I qualify if the state of Virginia were up to date. It is now a month later and despite my many phone calls, Virginia does not respond, I haven't received any mail in regards to my requests and inquiries. NJ said I cannot even file a claim because Virginia shows an open claim.
I will need groceries and have been skimping by not to spend anything as to be able to cover my car payment, insurance, bills. Even though I get Veterans disability, it is short 2,000 per month if it were to include food of 100 per week.
I have the resources to work from home and have some pending health issues I am trying to resolve prior to employment offers again. Covid scares the heck out of me because I have autoimmune disorders that are overlapping and cause my immunity to be exposed more so.
If you know any sources for blog writing, articles, or even bookkeeping from my home; I can do that.
Thank you for any leads you can provide.
MarcoR
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for autoimmune disorders in time of COVID

Post by MarcoR »

I am writing for cousin and she is in need of some help. I live in TN but she lives on Sam Hefner Road in Taylorsville NC near Hickory. She is 55 years old and is wheelchair bound with autoimmune diseases, which makes it hard for her to work in time of COVID. She lives alone since her mother's passing. Her brother is her only source of help. He manages her money but she needs help for grocery shopping and some housekeeping chores and simple things she cannot do herself. She also wants a job that may be a good fit for someone with autoimmune disorders.
If there are services available in her area please let us know. Any info is greatly appreciated.