Pandemic restrictions cut off my income

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Chris Klein
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pandemic restrictions cut off my income

Post by Chris Klein »

Hello,
I am seeking assistance because my primary sources of employment have been cut off due to the pandemic restrictions. My primary revenue streams were based in film and television work and live events.
I have been trying to explore other means of income but one of those means was working for the US census in which I was awarded a position and obviously that is not happened. Other options do not seem to be panning out and my voiceover business is not making enough money to keep me afloat.
I've been holding off on these options because I thought I was going to wind up being okay until my mother's nursing home called today. They have been working with me for some time because we have been falling behind on the payments because I haven't had money to pay my own rent. But now things are getting very serious with my having no income due to the pandemic restrictions.
After a phone discussion with the account manager and payroll officer this morning, they impressed upon me how serious the ramifications can be....one of which would mean that they would discharge her from the home.
I would appreciate any assistance that you could give me in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pandemic restrictions cut off my income

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear that. Maybe look into a side hustle or alternative form of income. There are work from home jobs, apps to make money (or get rewards), and many other resources out here. Find a list of legit work from home positions.