Loans to move and to buy a home

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Peter Nagares
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loans to move and to buy a home

Post by Peter Nagares »

Hi! My name is Stephanie. I am 29 years old and seeking a loan to both move and buy a home. Currently I reside in Nebraska with my one year old daughter. But originally I am from North Carolina.
Growing up, I moved every 3 months due to my fathers job. But stayed in Nebraska when I turned 18 and thought I knew everything. In 2015 I was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis. That was first of many life changing experiences.
Also that year, my rock aka my father passed away quickly due to a rare brain cancer. That was when I decided to be baptized. Few months later, I finally got enough courage to leave my 12 year physically and emotionally abusive boyfriend. I thought things were looking up. Almost 2 years after that, I was in a horrible car accident. My lug nuts were loose and caused me to roll my car 6 times, being ejected. I was life flighted to the hospital where I died twice, underwent numerous surgeries, and had to learn how to walk again. It was definitely a blessed but yet the hardest emotional experience I have ever gone through.
In 2021, my miracle was born. Despite being told I probably wouldn’t have a baby, my daughter Marica Ashley was born. It’s crazy how I went from being lonely, suicidal, and worthless feeling to becoming happy, determined, and so in love. But then, 4 months before Marica first birthday, my mom unexpectedly passed away. She lived in Florida so she hadn’t had a chance to meet her, only in video calls. My relationship with my parents was it’s very own. To try and describe the love, the frustration, the hurt, the strength would be overwhelming for anyone to try and understand. They were my world, but at the same time I let them down.
And I’ve never been able to get over it. The only wish my parents had for me was for me to get out of Nebraska and be closer to my sisters in Florida. I’ve been working so hard to get my credit up from 436 to a 679 since my mom passed end of July. I’ve searched and searched for houses and lenders who would do a loan for a person on disability. I’ve had some luck, but not the greatest.
So here I am, writing this very long email to you in hopes I could get some kind of financial assistance with the very costly moved to Florida, and possibly a little towards buying a home in Florida. I think a loan to help pay for the move and the home would be great. This isn’t just some “ oh I want to move to Florida “, this is I need to move to Florida. I need my sisters. I need to feel I’ve done something to show my parents I am really trying. I need to have a better environment for my little girl. Have her experience the love of an extended family. I need this so bad. So I’m begging you if there’s anything you guys could help me with, I will forever and ever be so beyond grateful and cherish every moment of my daughter and mines new blessing In life. Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loans to move and to buy a home

Post by Admin »

That is a lot to ask for - loans to move AND buy a home. But you can try. In general, it is never a good idea to use loans when otherwise struggling. But once again, feel free to look into it. Learn more on interest free loans.